Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Finishing pedal enclosures

I am also quite comfortable with veroboard for pedals at the moment, even though it doesn't lend itself as much to super neat enclosures. The connection points just don't line up neatly with pots and jacks the way a good PCB designed with the enclosure in mind does.

I would also like to find some software for making my own vero layouts, either for new circuits or mods to existing layouts. But see my mantra ... must finish telecaster ...

DC
    Mantra: No more pedals, must finish BlueyCaster...
    Disclaimer: I haven't done woodwork since high school, and wasn't really paying attention at the time ...

Quote Originally Posted by jugglindan View Post
    I am also quite comfortable with veroboard for pedals at the moment, even though it doesn't lend itself as much to super neat enclosures. The connection points just don't line up neatly with pots and jacks the way a good PCB designed with the enclosure in mind does.

I would also like to find some software for making my own vero layouts, either for new circuits or mods to existing layouts. But see my mantra ... must finish telecaster ...

DC

Here's a link to DIY Layout Creator, it's a free app for creating layouts for pcbs, vero board, turret boards, and etc, I use it myself and highly recommend it:

https://bancika.github.io/diy-layout-creator/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3