Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Alternate to Boss/Roland PSA?

You can buy multi-voltage plugpack adaptors from Jaycar Electronics, all you need to do is re-wire them so the DC plug has the correct polarity.

Quote Originally Posted by McCreed View Post
    That is it's intended purpose, but FWIW I wouldn't say it's imperative that you buy one unless you find you do have a problem.

My power supply isn't isolated and I have never had a problem. (10 analog pedals + 1 digital)
    I have 2 other digital pedals on the common supply without issues. It's just one of my three digital pedals that's noisy.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
    Mantra: No more pedals, must finish BlueyCaster...
    Disclaimer: I haven't done woodwork since high school, and wasn't really paying attention at the time ...

I have a Joyo Powersupply 2, 8 x 9v, 1 x 12v & 1 x 18v

Only have five pedals + Schaller wah, all 9v

Ok cool. I've ordered a Moen supply and daisy chain/adaptor bundle from Swamp. That should keep me out of trouble for now.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Swamp Industries are great. Good support too. I got a dodgy tuner pedal from them and they swapped it for a new one right away.
    Mantra: No more pedals, must finish BlueyCaster...
    Disclaimer: I haven't done woodwork since high school, and wasn't really paying attention at the time ...

Quote Originally Posted by DrNomis_44 View Post
    You can buy multi-voltage plugpack adaptors from Jaycar Electronics, all you need to do is re-wire them so the DC plug has the correct polarity.
    Most of the Jaycar ones now come with swappable tips. They also sell regulated 9v power packs as well 500mA, 1.7A ($24) and 3A ($30)

I'm still having fun powering my pedals off USB power banks with a 5v to 9v step up adapter. Mains power hum is out of the equation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2