Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: First mix out of Reaper

Quote Originally Posted by blinddrew View Post
    If you do find yourself tempted to wander a little further down the rabbit hole i can highly recommend Mixing Secrets for the Small Studio by Mike Senior. There's a Recording Secrets as well. Not sure if they're available on your side of the world though.
    It's available in Australia, but it's also the most expensive Kindle book I have ever seen!
    Mantra: No more pedals, must finish BlueyCaster...
    Disclaimer: I haven't done woodwork since high school, and wasn't really paying attention at the time ...

Quote Originally Posted by jugglindan View Post
    It's available in Australia, but it's also the most expensive Kindle book I have ever seen!
    I have a sneaking suspicion that I got that as a free PDF download a couple of years ago, still don't have my office/studio set up after the move so can't turn the big machine on to confirm it's that one

Quote Originally Posted by dave.king1 View Post
    I have a sneaking suspicion that I got that as a free PDF download a couple of years ago, still don't have my office/studio set up after the move so can't turn the big machine on to confirm it's that one
    For some reason it's listed in Science Direct so I can access the PDF through the work subscription.
    Disclaimer: I haven't done woodwork since high school, and wasn't really paying attention at the time ...

That's some crazy pricing. It's about £31 for a paperback version (but I think I picked up my copy for about £25 a few years ago).

I don't even do home recording at the moment beyond a single live take into Audacity (but that's only for scrutinising mistakes while learning something), but I grabbed a copy from Science Direct for the benefit of future me.

Finally got my big machine up and running and yes I have Mixing Secrets For A Small Studio on PDF that I downloaded back in 2017

And just downloaded Recording Secrets from, discrib.com
    Last edited by dave.king1; 13-06-2020 at 01:11 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3