Thread: Restocked!

Restocked!

Hi Everyone,

Our long-awaited container finally turned up yesterday and Adam's spent the day furiously updating the website with all the new kits. It's all up to date now so have a look around if you were waiting on something to become available again.

Most of our popular kits are back in stock but the quantities aren't exactly huge on some stuff. Keep in mind that this order was made back in December, pre-pandemic, so while it was fine for then, we could have used a few more

We have another few big shipments coming in the next few months so stock levels on the website should return to normal by August/September.

As well as the kits, we've also had deliveries from Dingotone and Babicz and there's a big Tonerider order due in a week or two.

Cheers!
    Ben

ben(at)pitbullguitars.com

2. Liked by: PJSprog

Phew! The one kit that had me tempted is still marked 'on back-order'.
    My life can resume as per normal.

cheers, Mark.

Looks like basses are still a wasteland. Was hoping for a GPB-4M or DMS-4*. Oh well, maybe I'll get something for the Christmas break.

* Doesn't have the On Backorder/Out of Stock tag on the Basses page, but says can be back ordered in the description.

Hi. Borgs here. Just wanted to know when you are going to be getting the dingotone outback sunset back in stock.