Thread: Greetings from Pittsburgh, USA!

Greetings from Pittsburgh, USA!

Hey all!

Been lurking for a few weeks now and have to say, I'm absolutely stunned at the beautiful builds you all have been pumping out! I'm also equally thrilled to get under way.

Been going back and forth with Adam for a bit now and hoping to get something in the works soon.

This being said, how long do you usually have to wait to hear back from the man himself? We were conversing quite frequently for a few weeks and then I haven't heard from him in weeks.

Can't wait to post progress shots!

All the best, and stay safe in these weird times.

2. Liked by: PJSprog

Hi and welcome.

Adam sometimes forgets, especially when he gets a lot of emails at once, so I'd just send him a gentle reminder.

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys!

I'll definitely let you know my progress as soon as it begins. I also imagine Adam is an extremely busy dude, given I'm sure so many people have additional time on their hands.

Really looking forward to utilizing the 30" scale custom builds for some wild VI-inspired work!

Welcome! I’m fairly new here and from the US as well. This forum is great - I’m still waiting for my shipment from PB but I’ve been learning a lot here while working on some other guitar projects.

Adam has been great to work with. He usually gets back to me in a day or so. There is a lot going on with the pandemic - not just trying to stay employed, keep his employees happy, and sort through all this shipping mess, but also any personal Or local stuff going on outside the guitar business.

I emailed him a question this past Sunday night and had a reply on Monday.
    *Pictures may be rotated due to my proximity to the equator.

Thanks for all the responses!

Adam and I were able to get my custom order together and I'm thrilled to get to work when it arrives. The sheer amount of things you can do when ordering....oh man! It's a modder's dream.

So what all is everyone getting ready to build?