Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Shipment Updates

Shipment Updates

If you are waiting on a Backorder or a Custom Order, which was due in "March/April", you may not be too surprised; given the Global Pandemic conditions, to learn that this shipment was delayed leaving our Factory.

Effectively, our Factories in China lost 6 weeks of production time due to COVID-19 and Chinese New Year.

In this Thread, I will provide updates as I receive them from my Shipping Agent. Please check here before emailing, as I am receiving emails almost faster than I can reply to them.

I take this opportunity to thank every customer who has contacted me to inquire about their order. Every one of you has been very understanding of the situation and more than happy to wait for their order, rather than cancel.

Your understanding and patience means that Pit Bull Guitars can continue to operate and keep 6 people in gainful employment during these very challenging times.

If you do find that you cannot wait any longer, for any reason, please email me and I can arrange to supply another kit that is in stock, or a full refund, if that is what you want.
    Cheers,

Adam

adamboyle(at)pitbullguitars.com

April 18: Today we were notified of a delay in Singapore.

From our Agent:

"still departing on the same date but now delayed into Singapore so it misses the connection for 14th May, now ETA at Fremantle 21st May"

"Fremantle" is our Sea Port here in Western Australia.

What this means:

I have been advising customers they should have their order in the last week of May, however, given the 1 week Port/Quarantine/Customs handling time, delivery to us will be in the last week of May. So, your order will now be shipped in the last week of May or 1st week of June.
    Cheers,

Adam

adamboyle(at)pitbullguitars.com

If customers are outside Australia, there are also shipping delays. I found some useful info on Australia Post's website. You can click 'Domestic' or 'International' then 'View All International Updates' and choose your country to see what delays are looking like. Apparently its looking like 2-3 week delay for US shipments at this point. Hopefully it won't get worse.

https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news...es/coronavirus

The last update I've gotten was April 15, "International departure - enroute to USA". No estimated delivery date so far. Soon, I hope.

Any update ?

Mine has said “International Departure - Entroute to USA” since April 9. No changes, no estimated delivery date. I’l definitely post here as soon as it changes and I know where the shipment is.

Oh - I noticed my post says “2-3 week delay” to USA. That has now changed to “2-4 week delay” to USA per Australia Post’s site.

Mine currently says 2-3 weeks for the uk

Mine took 9 days between arriving at Perth airport and arriving in the UK (20th to 29th April). It's with the post office ATM, and am waiting to be notified by them.

CB CV
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon Barden View Post
    Mine took 9 days between arriving at Perth airport and arriving in the UK (20th to 29th April). It's with the post office ATM, and am waiting to be notified by them.
    I ordered mine on the 23rd and says

International departure - enroute to United Kingdom
    PERTH WA
    Monday 27 April 7:01 pm

The 9 days to get to the UK was after I had that notification. If yours is the same, that should be tomorrow to arrive in the UK. then a couple of days for customs, then it gets shipped to the post office and then they take their time to send out the VAT/duty owing notification card.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast