Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Shipment Updates

It seems to be common practice for the contractors to simply walk their route with a handful of cards and fire them at letterboxes and front doors.
    my beautiful other half has this experience regularly, but it’s not been one that I have shared. I believe her and my collective auspost experience is representative of both the lowest and highest ends of their Delivery 📦 performance.
    FrankenLab
    Hand crafting guitars, because Death Rays are expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankenWashie View Post
    It seems to be common practice for the contractors to simply walk their route with a handful of cards and fire them at letterboxes and front doors.
    my beautiful other half has this experience regularly, but it’s not been one that I have shared. I believe her and my collective auspost experience is representative of both the lowest and highest ends of their Delivery performance.
    Thats been my experience also.
    Ive been home and they havnt even knocked on the door! Just put the card in the letter box and left!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh wow! I didn’t mean to turn this into a bashing thread for Auspost but you guys really seem to have gotten the short stick when it comes to mail services. 😉

Quote Originally Posted by ThatCluelessGerman View Post
    My kit arrived yesterday, safe and beautiful! Thank you so much! Will order again!

PS: International shipping with DHL express was nice and easy. You can now pay customs with PayPal! Really convenient. My parcel left Perth on Friday and arrived at my door (in Hamburg, Germany) at Wednesday.
    mean while my package still says "Cleared awaiting international departure" it's been 2 months and i can't even get an answer from Auspost if it has even left the country yet.
    Knowing my luck they probably lost it or something

I know it's no consolation, but we get pretty much the same treatment over here in The States from our US Postal Service, UPS, and FedEx. Sometimes tracking says "Left at door," yet there's nothing there. Sometimes it says "Out for delivery" for three or four days before it magically appears one day. Sometimes it still says "In transit" as it sits on the kitchen table with a box opener in my hand.

DHL seems to be the only reliable parcel delivery service on the planet.

In the spirit of not straying too far afield on the thread topic, my KH-1 kit arrived from Perth AUS to Trenton IL USA in eight days, which included two days sitting in US Customs in Chicago. And, that was in December, too, when shippers are swamped with holiday stuff. Can't complain at all about the delivery time. Of course, that was a year before this CV mess, too.
    What Did You Play Today? ~PJS~

Build #1) KH-1 - November 2019 GOTM

2 months and 1 day after it left Perth..
    Finally my order arrived at customs, lets see how long it takes them XD

When will the st1 be available again? I need another one

Quote Originally Posted by PJSprog View Post
    DHL seems to be the only reliable parcel delivery service on the planet.
    +1 for DHL. I always choose them if they're a delivery option - it's CRAZY how fast they have had things at my door from international deliveries.
    #001 (LP-1S) [finished - co-runner up Nov 2018 GOTM]
    #002 (WL-1)
    #003 (MPL Megacaster - semi scratch build) [finished]
    #004 (ST-1 JR - Arachnoid Superhero build) [finished]
    #005 (LP jr)
    #006 (TL-1A)

Junk shop acoustic refurbs (various)
    'The TGS Special'

9. Liked by: PJSprog

Have there been any delays for custom orders recently?

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan_ View Post
    Have there been any delays for custom orders recently?
    Ummm been waiting 6 months for mine lol
    If it aint broken...break it and build something better

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast