Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Shipment Updates

6 and a half weeks...package still hasn't left Perth >.< .... starting to think they may have lost it

Same situation here Snivic. My custom order has been stuck in Perth as of April 1st. Just saw on the tracking site today that my parcel’s gone from ”cleared and awaiting international departure” to ”pending”

I figure that could be either really bad or really good.

Mine sat in WA for nearly 5 weeks, now it's been in Chicago for 2 weeks. At this rate, I figure I'll get it by my birthday in July and I'll consider it a birthday gift I bought myself well in advance.

Mine been stuck in Perth since may 6th

My order doesn't show up in the 'My Account' section (I do have an inv # though), so I'm just winging it and gathering info from you all as to when it could be in Qld...I figure it's going to be a great surprise when it comes - like having a Golden Ticket in a Wonka bar.
    =======
    I think I have about 14 guitars on my to-do list...
    nDR01d

6. Liked by: OliSam

I ordered a kit at the end of February. Tuesday I received pic's to check I'm happy with it (I'm over the moon!), yesterday it was logged with DHL for shipment; due for delivery on the 11th.

First kit excitement levels are currently residing in the attic, and are set to go through the roof some time over the weekend in preparation for the 11th...

After sitting in Chicago the last 2 weeks, it has cleared customs. Maybe a few more days ... maybe ....

My guitar has been stuck after clearing customs since 9 April. Yesterday I was notified it arrived in the United States. For those located in the USA and waiting: it’s coming.
    *Pictures may be rotated due to my proximity to the equator.

My kit was shipped on Friday, June 5h, from Perth, and it just hit customs in Frankfurt, Germany. I can't believe it! I heard international express shipping is fast, but this is insane! Now let's see how fast the German customs will process it.

Meanwhile, another parcel that was posted to me from only 200 km away finally has made it to my hometown, and it only took it 7 days (it could have probably walked to me, faster..)
    I don't know what I'm doing but I hope I will end up with a guitar

I placed an order on the 29th of May, it shipped the same day, traveled 6563 kms & arrived yesterday the 8th of June.
    https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Bays...17.3490789!3e0
    Cliff

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast