Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Shipment Updates

Quote Originally Posted by king casey View Post
    FWIW I skeptically viewed an email they sent me stating that due to COVID-19 deliveries had been extended to 7 days a week.
    So surprised when my package arrived on Saturday morning.
    Don't know if it includes outbound deliveries but you'd think it would at least take some of the bottle-neck out.

cheers, Mark.
    Having said that, the postie was supposed to deliver today...but instead of ringing the doorbell, quietly left a card on the step, stating that I could pick up my parcel the next day after 2:00 pm.

cheers, Mark.

Overlord of Music Sonic Mountain's Avatar
    So infuriating. I'm always home and they do that to me all the time. So I have to wait until 4pm and then drive down to the post office to collect it. The post office is a block away, it's almost more trouble for them to take it there. I've complained but nothing happens.

My Startrack guy is awesome though for larger packages. He knows where to leave them if I happen to be out, he normally has some african drum music absolutely blasting out of the van though so I hear him coming from a mile off.. it's like a big kids ice cream van.
    Build 1 - Shoegazer MK1 JMA-1
    Build 2 - The Relliecaster TL-1
    Build 3 - The Black Cherry SG AG-1
    Build 4 - The Sonicaster TL-1ish
    Build 5 - The Steampunker Bass YB-4
    Build 6 - The Howling Gowing ST-1

"What I lack in talent I make up for with enthusiasm"

Apparently it's not just me. (or SM)

https://www.news.com.au/finance/busi...2aff0db765dbce

cheers, Mark.
    Last edited by king casey; 22-05-2020 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by king casey View Post
    Apparently it's not just me. (or SM)

https://www.news.com.au/finance/busi...2aff0db765dbce

cheers, Mark.
    No, it's not just you. I get carded (so to speak) all the time for deliveries while I have been home all day. I don't think they even bother to knock. Just stealthily drop the card and take all parcels back to the post office at the end of their run.
    Mantra: No more pedals, must finish BlueyCaster...
    Disclaimer: I haven't done woodwork since high school, and wasn't really paying attention at the time ...

I'm in the UK and my parcel has been "Held" for over a week now with no way of contacting them to pay the charges because it's not essential.
    Problem is it is essential to me:

The doctors tell us that this virus causes blood clots, and it seems it also causes postal clots.

A package was sent Priority mail to me in Australia from Alabama USA on the 29th of April... According to tracking info It somehow got to Miami Florida on the 1st of May, and has remained there ever since. Considering it should be on the other side of the USA to get to Australia maybe there are sillier things at play...

Hi all, just a quick update.

Thankfully, we're starting to see some good news emails from international customers that have been waiting a while, telling us that their kit has finally arrived.
    If you're still waiting, hopefully it wont be too far away.

In other news, we've had confirmation that our long-awaited new shipment will be arriving at the warehouse on Tuesday morning! We'll have all hands on deck for a couple of days to get all your backorders on the way.

Thanks everyone for your patience and understanding.
    Ben

ben(at)pitbullguitars.com

9. Liked by: matthew

You've made me quite happy with those words, Ben.

Do you guys give the custom orders a once-over to make sure it's pretty much as requested?

Thanks, Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by HatchA View Post
    You've made me quite happy with those words, Ben.

Do you guys give the custom orders a once-over to make sure it's pretty much as requested?

Thanks, Steve.
    Hi Steve,

Yes, we check that the specs are correct and that the neck fits properly etc.
    Ben

ben(at)pitbullguitars.com

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast