Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Shipment Updates

I'm in the US, placed my order 3 1/2 weeks ago and it is still waiting departure.

2. Liked by: Joe Garfield

in 4 days it wil be a month since i ordered , still hasn't left Perth sadly.
    AusPost needs to sort their stuff out...

Aus Post has been updating their website regarding the delays. It’s a good idea to check every once in a while. Here is the link for international shipments:

https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news...tional-updates

Re: USA shipments: I ordered 5 weeks ago and delays were expected 2-3 weeks. It changed to 2-4 weeks and is now up to 5-7 weeks.

Re: All (International) shipments: They have a note that orders placed between March 25 and April 30 are experiencing additional delays. They also have a note that they’re doing a lot to try to mitigate the delays: they’ve hired more people, are working 24 hours, have re-purposed facilities and hired additional freighters.
    Last edited by Joe Garfield; 14-05-2020 at 06:37 AM.
    *Pictures may be rotated due to my proximity to the equator.

FWIW I skeptically viewed an email they sent me stating that due to COVID-19 deliveries had been extended to 7 days a week.
    So surprised when my package arrived on Saturday morning.
    Don't know if it includes outbound deliveries but you'd think it would at least take some of the bottle-neck out.

cheers, Mark.

I'm not usually one to defend Aus Post, but given the circumstances I've been pretty surprised how well they're actually doing.

I would also advise to take the tracking information somewhat lightly. I was tracking a parcel from Melbourne to Brisbane and the tracking info stated "Shipping information received by Australia Post" for 5 days. No scans showing any movement or progress, then it arrived at my door. I didn't get a "Delivered" notification until two days after it had been delivered.

My guess is that the supply chain is so overwhelmed that the scanning of every single package (as usual) would cut into time of actually moving the package.

That's purely speculation on my part. I don't personally know anyone that works for AP that could confirm or deny.
    Making the world a better place; one guitar at a time...

7. Liked by: Joe Garfield

Still on Track for the 21st.
    Cheers,

Adam

adamboyle(at)pitbullguitars.com

Hi Adam,

Correct me if I didn't understand. You'll recieve the pending shipment on May 21st?

If so, that is awesomeeee..

Greetings from Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by adam View Post
    Still on Track for the 21st.
    Many thanks for keeping us updated, Adam! I've just realised that's only four days away... (Long time since I ordered in late February :O )

Excitement level just went up

my order still says it's in Perth waiting for departure, and the info now says that it will go by sea with a delay of 40 - 60 days...
    Trying to stay positive but i highly doubt it will be here withing 60 days, 30 have passed all ready and it hasn't even left yet

Mine is now in Chicago .... no telling how long until it gets to me, but at least it has crossed the pond ....

13. Liked by: Joe Garfield

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast