Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Shipment Updates

sadly my order still says international departure ... been like that since the 17th ( to the Netherlands)

Hey Adam I'm not getting any of your emails (if you're sending any) and nothing has changed with my 2 orders since we discussed it on Saturday. Is it already too late to get it to Sydney by Friday?

Today mine changed from "International Departure - Entroute to USA” to "Cleared and Awaiting International Departure." That actually sounds like it took a step backwards but I think any update is good. The time and date stamp hasn't changed since 9 Apr 5:07pm however.

Same here, pretty confusing

Hey Joe I'm still waiting on some strings coming from your neck of the woods I ordered back in March. Around the same time I sent a small package to my brother in Florida and he got it in just over 2 weeks. I have a major mail depot within sight of my house and stuff still takes up to 3 days to get from elsewhere in Sydney to my house. Logistics has gone crazy.
    Good time to start a courier business.

It's all over the place. I have had packages from Melbourne arrive in two days, and others took 2 months from the same city.
    Mantra: No more pedals, must finish BlueyCaster...
    Disclaimer: I haven't done woodwork since high school, and wasn't really paying attention at the time ...

Just got (and paid) my Customs charges letter, so the kits will arrive on Thursday May 7th. So 16 days since being shipped by PBG. Not bad given the circumstances and only slightly longer than normal.

It’s in customs in Coventry

Regarding USA (EXPRESS) shipments: Since mine is now over the 4 week estimate provided by AUS Post, I contacted them via chat. They said “it’s frustrating for us to tell customers we basically have no idea when they will get their shipments.” They did mention they have no control over customs, and the slight change in shipping status (from International Departure, to, Cleared and Awaiting International Departure) may reflect a customs delay or process change.

The ‘estimated’ delays are obviously much less for shipping within Australia, and are estimated to be better for Asia and Europe.

I’m not at all posting to complain, particularly with regards to Adam, PitBull, or this forum. I’m just posting my experience as information that might help other customers. IDK how many people here are from the US.

Overlord of Music Sonic Mountain's Avatar
    There are a tonne of factors out of Pitbulls control. I am sure they are pulling their hair out as well. I'm finding the same as others in this thread, some stuff is arriving fine, other stuff is taking ages. We just need to be patient, good practice for actually building .
    Build 1 - Shoegazer MK1 JMA-1
    Build 2 - The Relliecaster TL-1
    Build 3 - The Black Cherry SG AG-1
    Build 4 - The Sonicaster TL-1ish
    Build 5 - The Steampunker Bass YB-4
    Build 6 - The Howling Gowing ST-1

"What I lack in talent I make up for with enthusiasm"

11. Liked by: Joe Garfield

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast