Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New member, UK

New member, UK

Hi all, just ordered my first kit from pbg, a tlb-4m.

Never built before so looking forward to getting into it.

Anyone know how long it should be before it's delivered to UK, roughly?

Mine arrived within a week but I don't know if that was just luck with timings as it's my first one too! Good luck!

Hi and welcome.

Normally just under a week to arrive in the UK. Then it depends on how long it takes to clear customs and the vagaries of the post office, which can add on another week. One week in total is certainly not the norm. Check the transit status. The first status of 'tried to deliver' just means the PO has it and there's customs + duty to pay (they haven't put it in a van). You can then speed things up by contacting the PO by phone and paying, rather than let them send a card out and you responding.

Many thanks for the replies.

Forgot to mention its a custom order based on a TLB-4M also so I imagine that will add on a fair amount of time.

Yes, it will. And the Covid-19 situation in China doesn't make thinks any easier. Normally around a 2-month wait for custom orders, with maybe an extra month if you're unlucky or the shipping container misses a connection (that has happened to me with a custom order).

Still, by the time it arrives, the weather should have improved, which will help if you need to mainly work outside.

Oh well il just have something to look forward to when the better weather comes. I will have a look at the manual and purchase the tools I need until it arrives.

Yes the covid 19 situation is very complicating.

Just ordered another kit from stock to crack on with in the mean time 🤣🤣 unbelievable

Haha I thought I was being cheeky ordering a second before I finished my first, but to order a second one before receiving your first is a whole new level! What did you order?

Hello,you're welcome

Quote Originally Posted by glenwilliam View Post
    Haha I thought I was being cheeky ordering a second before I finished my first, but to order a second one before receiving your first is a whole new level! What did you order?
    Just got a stock tlb-4m, to practice on more than anything.

Never painted a guitar in my life so hopefully can get the skills down 😂

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast