I have to say that this was a quick and rewarding build. Very minimal changes have been made.....there are a couple I may do....the jack socket for one.

The plastic nut is okay.....the neck itself is a very "C" shape...and is a little too fat for my small hands. I think the more "D" shape is for me....the flatter back of the neck. I wonder if I can shave some off the back of the neck and keep the strength of it...and not go too far into the truss rod area.

I love the body.....magic Ash grain for the win yet again.

The pickups have a very low output.....seriously low....in Rocksmith 2014 Remastered I had to manually put in a setting for the gain on the lead to the guitar. The internal calibration would not pick it up at all. After I had used and played a song or three I could then internally calibrate and it worked.

Through my amp it has a really meaty fat string sound....the thin strings are very tiny and even jacked way up.....bridge string height adjustment...the metal sounds still remain.

I have managed to get the Bridge Tone knob mod to work.....but the Neck Tone knob makes no difference...even in tonality....sounds like a crap soldering effort from me. I think I may re do that one again.

Changes:- (I would normally have made.)

1. Tusq or Graphite nut.

2. Wilkinson of better Bridge with individual saddles and adjustments.

3. Due to control cavity size....need mini pots....so either four x Brauns or four x CTS mini pots.

4. I have changed to Orange capacitors.

5. A set of Black dome metal tele knobs with worm screw locks.

6. Maybe a set of modern style Gotoh tuning machines.

7. A set of Black strap lock pins for the body....too beautiful to drop on the floor.

Overall:-

Easy kit to build.....lovely finish and very lightweight bass is the outcome. It sounds amazing on my Roland 120XL....I can only imagine how it would sound in big PA bins.

Final clean and fix electronics to come....then some assembled piccies.

Number 33 is alive and has a big bass bite.