Thread: Newbie

Hi Just found this forum, hope to benefit from the obvious experience of many of the contributors. My current projects are a telecaster body/Jazz neck hybrid, collecting parts at the moment. Also I'm building a kit Flying V bass and planning a long overdue look at my Hofner semi acoustic bass with a view to fitting some kind of tuneable bridge to rectify intonation issues

Welcome to the forum impala59. Some interesting builds you got going on there.
    Build #1 - ST-1 - Completed
    Build #2 - LP-1SS - Completed
    Build #3 - TLA-1R - Completed
    Build #4 - SGD-612 - Completed
    Build #5 - ES-1G - Completed
    Build #6 - STA-1HT | Completed
    Build #7 - ST1JR - Completed
    Current Build #8 - JBA-4
    Build #9 - Semi-scratch build Tele x 2 - Completed
    Current Build #10 - PRS-1H
    Current Build #11 - AGJR-1 - Completed
    Current Build #12 - ATL-1SB
    Current Build #13 - GST-1
    Current Build #14 - FBM-1

Welcome along Impala59!

Can anyone help me out, the name says it all. I just joined to ask a question and get some answers from experts, but I don’t really understand how forums work, do I make my own thread? if so, how?

@Bit confused - Feel free to create a new thread - don't worry too much - if you put it in the wrong spot - it's easy for a mod to fix and happy to do so if needed. If your question is build related - can help to have a couple of photos - if you get stuck - holler and some one will point you in the right direction gently. We've all been here.

How to create a thread -
    Click on the forum button near the top of the page - that'll take you to the top of the forum.
    Find the right area - e.g., My Build Diary - click on it. Each of the areas has a basic description of the sort of stuff that goes there next to the title.
    In the new page there should be a big red(ish) button at the top that says "+ Post new thread".
    Click that button and as the saying goes - the world is the crustacean of your choice!