Thread: My first build

Question My first build

Hi, this is my first build from a pitbull guitar.

I find a crack in the neck and i don't know what to do with it, someone who has more experience than me can help me with this crack?

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/DTu8ShC

First I decided to paint this guitar like the famous James hetfield "eet fuk", but after i decided to paint this guitar in a green fluo with black crackles on it.
    The neck will be paint with only trasparent paint.

I'll post some updates and pictures in the next week

This is the link, the previous didn't work:
    https://imgur.com/gallery/VBvSKJx

Ok so i use some plastic putty for wood to fill some gaps in the neck-body joint.
    I have sanded the body with 400,800 and 1000 sand paper and glued the neck in the body.
    Now I'll wait 18/20h to leave the time to the glue to catch on and tomorrow I'll start spraying the primer on the body.

Enrico did nobody reply to you? We're usually better than that. Sounds like it got under control though. Good luck! Which kit?

Hi Enrico and welcome. I’m sorry no one got back to when you first posted. I think a lot of people may have been caught up with the Summer holidays. I hope your repair works out for you. The glue from the neck joint will hopefully help as well.
    Current:
    GTH-1

Completed:
    AST-1FB
    First Act ME276 (resurrected curb-side find)
    ES-5V
    Scratchie lapsteel
    Custom ST-1 12 String
    JBA-4
    TL-1TB
    Scratch Lapsteel
    Meinl DIY Cajon
    Cigar Box lap steel

Wishing:
    Baritone
    Open D/Standard Double 6 twin neck

It's an exm-1.
    The glue has done its job, now the body and neck are glued. after almost 48 hours of rest I gave the first coats of primer on the body, while the handle will keep it wood-colored