Thread: Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year!!

Wishing all of you a very Happy New Year, I hope 2020 brings you happiness and joy in whatever endeavour you pursue... guitar related and otherwise.

What are you major goals for this year?

Mine:
    Move into our new Warehouse next week (just around the corner) without any major stress
    Have a holiday (I missed that boat in 2019)
    Moderate my drinking/eating (grilled cheese)/work hours
    Practice guitar more often than just when I have to (for a gig)
    Spend more time participating in this amazing Community

Tell us what you are hoping to achieve in 2020
    Cheers,

Adam

adamboyle(at)pitbullguitars.com

Happy New Year to you too Adam, my main goal for this year is to get any, and all, outstanding diy projects completed and also to help a great mate of mine with some recording projects too, I've got heaps of optimism for this year.

My other goal is to help my fellow forum members out if, or whenever they need my help.

Oh, and maybe do some more guitar kit building this year as well.

I bet you're looking forward to moving into the new warehouse.
    Last edited by DrNomis_44; 01-01-2020 at 03:57 PM.

3. Liked by: adam

Hey Doc, yep, 330 square compared to 180 square, so room to get another Table Tennis Table (you recall the first was stolen in '17).

Was getting pretty cramped in the current Unit.
    Cheers,

Adam

adamboyle(at)pitbullguitars.com

Couple of goals for me:
    * Finishing more guitars than I started building;
    * Practice more often - like you Ads - seems to be only around when I am due to play that I practice;
    * Improve my bbqing skills - on the improve, but one can always get better...

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    Couple of goals for me:
    * Practice more often - like you Ads - seems to be only around when I am due to play that I practice;
    * Improve my bbqing skills - on the improve, but one can always get better...
    http://youtu.be/jgflCE7zRpc
    FrankenLab
    Hand crafting guitars, because Death Rays are expensive.

Overlord of Music Sonic Mountain's Avatar
    Happy New Year all.

Goals for 2020

First goal is to complete my first scratch build and move onto version 2. Hopefully the second one comes together more quickly.

I’m also planning to push my repair and setup services a bit more.

I’m going to do more solo open mics this year and get my fledgling band gigging.

Take my long service leave. I’d actually like to quit completely but unfortunately I’ve become used to money.

Be more consistent with mid week running.

New warehouse sounds great Adam, hope Pitbull continues to grow and prosper this year.

I'm also looking at getting more gigging and guitar-playing done as one of my other goals for this year, I've gotten to the point where I'm tired of constantly working on my guitars to keep them in a playable condition and it's time I spent more time playing them, there's a small venue just up the road where I live, called the Nirvana Club, they regularly have open-mic jam nights.

Oh and before I forget, one goal that I really want to achieve for this year is getting my diy valve guitar amp head built and working, I've got to the point where I'm tired of seeing it sitting on top of my Ashton quad box in an un-finished state, so hopefully I'll be able to post some updates and build pics in that thread this year, and maybe a sound demo as well.

I just remembered that I need to order a couple of new Pitbull Guitars t-shirts as a way to show my support for this great forum, so that's on the agenda for this year as well.

@ Adam More warehouse space will also equate to being able to stock more awesome guitar kits as well.

One more goal I want to achieve this year is to get my two ARX SS1200VC PA Mosfet power amps working properly so that they are usable, the other two Perreaux 6000C PA Mosfet power amps do work, all four of the amps need Speakon connectors retro-fitted to them.

I also want to try and be a better person this year too.
    Last edited by DrNomis_44; 02-01-2020 at 11:53 AM.

@ Adam I'm having some trouble logging onto my account with the Pitbull Guitars online shop, I'm absolutely sure that I registered myself before joining the online forum, so my email and user name should be in the system, but I can't for the life of me remember my login password, and it keeps saying that both my email address and user name are invalid when I try doing a password reset, I would love to be able to get this all sorted out so I can start ordering some new guitar kits this year, any help would be much appreciated.

Also tried setting-up a new account but it still says that my password is weak when I enter-in one that's got 12 characters, with both upper/lower case letters, symbols, and numbers.

I'm thinking that maybe my account details might have gotten deleted.

And yep, I do recall all the stuff that got stolen in 2017, I bet it's going to be great when the new table tennis table arrives.

Update

Just tried creating a new account and it seems to have been successful this time.
    Last edited by DrNomis_44; 11-01-2020 at 02:26 PM.

Happy new year from Mr and Mrs DarkMark!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PNG image 81.png 
Views:	174 
Size:	548.8 KB 
ID:	33378