Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: GSH-1R. Marcel's Covid Super Strat -PBG build #10

GSH-1R. Marcel's Covid Super Strat -PBG build #10

While some are infected with the zombie virus thing, the rest of us on this forum are all infected with G.A.S.

So this time it is what could be called a Super Strat.... a Strat with a humbucker in the bridge position, and hence the GSH-1 kit. Something to do while I'm locked up at home during these dire times.... to amuse the brain away from any kind of screen.

Yes, this will be my tenth PBG build... Even I'm surprised, not sure if I'll get some bonus or cudos...lol.

No specific plans. Lots of rummaging around in parts boxes. Choices and decisions on finishes and trimmings.... I'm kinda excited on how this build will pass the finish line... plenty of ideas, only time will tell if any of them are any good....

I’m so glad the missus stocked up on the popcorn....Following!!
    FrankenLab
    Hand crafting guitars, because Death Rays are expensive.

My missus left the house last May.... took all the popcorn with her...

Hmmm... Just checked the Auspost link Adam sent me for the delivery tracking of my order. It says my order is still in Malaga WA, so basically still in Perth after 7 days. Has been picked up but then hasn't moved.

This build may take a while.....

Quote Originally Posted by Marcel View Post
    Hmmm... Just checked the Auspost link Adam sent me for the delivery tracking of my order. It says my order is still in Malaga WA, so basically still in Perth after 7 days. Has been picked up but then hasn't moved.

This build may take a while.....
    Bugger. I can't help but think its COVID related. Our local postie contractor is refusing to deliver parcels at the moment. He simply leaves the delivery attempted card as he's concerned about his potential exposure.
    So all those people with a card then have to troop en masse to the local post shop. In a shopping centre. To stand in a queue. But at least the contractor hasnt been exposed.....
    FrankenLab

Quote Originally Posted by FrankenWashie View Post
    Bugger. I can't help but think its COVID related. Our local postie contractor is refusing to deliver parcels at the moment. He simply leaves the delivery attempted card as he's concerned about his potential exposure.
    So all those people with a card then have to troop en masse to the local post shop. In a shopping centre. To stand in a queue. But at least the contractor hasnt been exposed.....
    I'd be okay with that FW. At least it will be local and in my state.... In my case Auspost tracking says it is still in PBG's home state of WA for an entire week, and I'm in central Queensland

Hopefully it will make it through WA’s closed boarders. Who knows, maybe we’ll finally secede.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMark View Post
    Hopefully it will make it through WA’s closed boarders. Who knows, maybe we’ll finally secede.
    It has 3 closed borders to pass through....and they keep telling us freight and post will pass.... who knows... just have to wait I suppose...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMark View Post
    Can you take Canberra with you? Just the bit with parliament in it.
    FrankenLab

I'm in FNQ & I have watched Aus Post stuff on their tracker, it only shows the last place it was scanned.
    It may have been scanned in Perth & then put on a truck to Brisbane via several other stops.
    Once it gets to Brisbane (Usually Redbank, first stop in Qld) it will be scanned again as it is sorted to go on the next leg for distribution.
    My stuff often takes 2 days to get from Sydney to Redbank & the 3 days to get to Cairns & then another day to get to Malanda.
    Cliff

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast