PDA

View Full Version : Renegade Kings - Original Music

Jbuller7
29-11-2019, 07:42 PM
Hi all, shameless plug time.
As well as being an enthusiastic guitar builder and player I also do some writing and gigging with a band in Northern Ireland called the 'Renegade Kings'. It started out as a laugh for a local charity gig a few years ago and its now become a regular Friday night practice / rehearsal for our own material and covers. Playing live now 9-10 times a year for local charities and weddings as well as a few gigs just for our own material. It all helps to raise a few pennies to fund the GAS and recording studio.
We'd be extremely grateful if you give us a listen sometime if you have the chance.

https://open.spotify.com/artist/5mdAi2aVFJbbBiXdPVlDIg?si=W-7K4mcGTzSlRazxZ8YKpg

Thanks,
John

blinddrew
30-11-2019, 04:22 PM
Man I hate Spotify. Trying to listen to this but the only option on the page is Shuffle Play and that just takes me to Ed Sheeran and whatever else is top of their streaming list.
Literally cannot find how to play your tracks.
Don't suppose you've got a bandcamp or SoundCloud link?

Simon Barden
30-11-2019, 10:44 PM
I don't use Spotify on principle. i refuse to support streaming platforms that pay so little royalties to artists.

dave.king1
01-12-2019, 08:58 AM
A handful of sales on Bandcamp will pay far more than thousands of streams

Jbuller7
03-12-2019, 06:24 PM
Hi guys,
Thanks for the feedback re: spotiify etc. Will have a word with our drummer who looks after distribution and see whats what. Don't think it goes out on Bandcamp yet.
Below is a link to the latest track on YouTube complete with a bit of a video we through together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4ebHFvgWag

Thanks guys

Simon Barden
03-12-2019, 06:28 PM
I like that!

Jbuller7
03-12-2019, 07:44 PM
Thanks very much Simon. We've 4 released so far and another 3 recorded which we will drop at the end of each month until the spring when we plan on a mini EP release party.

blinddrew
04-12-2019, 05:14 AM
Good stuff this, subscribed. :)

Jbuller7
04-12-2019, 03:46 PM
Brilliant @blinddrew
Thanks