PDA

View Full Version : Job lot

Rockfactor
01-02-2019, 02:48 PM
Not sure how to link these up but is anyone interested in my three guitars listed as a job lot? To be honest I just want them to be put to use, even as parts. Take the three for $100 (or make an offer).
Two of them have Grover tuners and includes a large case for the mockingbird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nDR01d
02-02-2019, 02:55 PM
Not gonna lie. I'm interested, but do you have photos or something? You should be able to just click on insert image in the reply box...

OK I just realised you meant the /other/ three guitars you posted...My bad. I'll pm you.

Rockfactor
06-03-2019, 05:20 PM
Hey mate, your inbox is full.

Robbo

Not gonna lie. I'm interested, but do you have photos or something? You should be able to just click on insert image in the reply box...

OK I just realised you meant the /other/ three guitars you posted...My bad. I'll pm you.

Andyxlh
07-03-2019, 08:18 AM
Not sure what else is included here, but this sounds like something we would like for our guitar building club at school - please send me a message if still available!

FrankenWashie
07-03-2019, 09:46 AM
Not sure what else is included here, but this sounds like something we would like for our guitar building club at school - please send me a message if still available!

Andy, its 1x Thinline TL, A mockingbird and an ST, all built and finished. Rock Factor is having to re-organise and offload sadly.

The individual guitars are in the Swap/Sell/Unload forum.

Its a damn shame as he'd put some nice work into them.

Rockfactor
07-03-2019, 12:05 PM
Now sold pending payment.

Thanks, Robbo

Rockfactor
07-03-2019, 12:09 PM
Yeah sorry mate now sold pending payment.

I have a few other items I’m happy to donate, parts and a few small tools etc.

I’ve sent you a pm for your address.

Robbo