PDA

View Full Version : BC Rich Eagle??

Griffo
08-02-2018, 02:16 AM
My favorite from the BC Rich family. Just a killer looking guitar.

Andy123
27-04-2019, 09:12 AM
The Eagle is a damn nice guitar. A little bit LP, a little bit PRS, and maybe a little bit strat-ish in shape.

wazkelly
27-04-2019, 06:56 PM
Gotta agree that is a nice looking guitar. Definitely the best BC Rich style.

Woltz
27-04-2019, 07:17 PM
I'm going to get on Illustrator in the morning and attempt to draw up a template from a picture. If all goes well I might have a crack at making one.

Woltz
28-04-2019, 02:27 PM
Ok so this is where I am up to. Because there are basically no measurements available on the internet, I've had to do my best from photos. I still have more work to do on it, including obviously the headstock. When it is finished, I am happy to share with whoever would like it. It won't be exactly the same dimensions but it should allow someone to make a guitar that is very similar.

https://i.imgur.com/hTao8JU.jpg

Sonic Mountain
28-04-2019, 02:31 PM
Looks great man.

FrankenWashie
30-04-2019, 12:30 PM
SICK! That's really cool Woltz. nice job!

Woltz
01-05-2019, 06:28 AM
Looks great man.

SICK! That's really cool Woltz. nice job!

Cheers guys.

I'm almost finished. I've done the back of the guitar including markings for where the bevel/carve starts. The only thing I have left to do is finish the headstock, mark the tuner locations and draw the line for where the carve starts on the top. BC Rich actually only made these carved top models for a very brief period. Most of the Eagles made were flat top with a bevel around the edge a bit like an SG.

Happy to send you guys the file when it's finished if you want it.

FrankenWashie
01-05-2019, 08:09 AM
Cheers guys.

I'm almost finished. I've done the back of the guitar including markings for where the bevel/carve starts. The only thing I have left to do is finish the headstock, mark the tuner locations and draw the line for where the carve starts on the top. BC Rich actually only made these carved top models for a very brief period. Most of the Eagles made were flat top with a bevel around the edge a bit like an SG.

Happy to send you guys the file when it's finished if you want it.

If I run out of Igor inspired builds I’ll pm you! It’s definitely one I’d like to have a crack at

TRUMAND
27-07-2019, 02:59 PM
Decent, need to accomplish something like this with mine.