PDA

View Full Version : An oldie but a goodie... redesigned

adam
01-01-2018, 04:28 PM
We also received some of the old PBG-2 kits, with a significant mod.

So many customers asked for this kit without the Floyd bridge, that we decided to get some in with Tune-o-matic bridges.

This design was one of the first kits we offered, way back in 2012. It was probably our least popular kit in terms of sales, but there are quite a few fans who missed it when it was no longer stocked. Again, it was the Floyd trem that put a lot of people off.

They are 2 piece Mahogany body, Mahogany neck and come with a choice of fretboards; Rosewood, Blackwood, or Ebony (limited quantity). We also have Black or Gold hardware packs available for them.

I didn't bother with chrome, but if someone really wants chrome, hit me up and I can make up a chrome pack from our stock of spares.

Check it out here: https://www.pitbullguitars.com/shop/guitars/pit-bull-guitars-pbg-2-electric-guitar-kit/

Of course, now everyone will want the Floyd version (it's the nature of this biz), so that is still available by custom order. AU$259 with ebony fretboard and black hardware; including licensed FR Locking Tremolo

Marcel
01-01-2018, 05:07 PM
Hmmmm .... Ebony...

Jed51
02-01-2018, 03:50 AM
We also received some of the old PBG-2 kits, with a significant mod.

So many customers asked for this kit without the Floyd bridge, that we decided to get some in with Tune-o-matic bridges.

This design was one of the first kits we offered, way back in 2012. It was probably our least popular kit in terms of sales, but there are quite a few fans who missed it when it was no longer stocked. Again, it was the Floyd trem that put a lot of people off.

They are 2 piece Mahogany body, Mahogany neck and come with a choice of fretboards; Rosewood, Blackwood, or Ebony (limited quantity). We also have Black or Gold hardware packs available for them.

I didn't bother with chrome, but if someone really wants chrome, hit me up and I can make up a chrome pack from our stock of spares.

Check it out here: https://www.pitbullguitars.com/shop/guitars/pit-bull-guitars-pbg-2-electric-guitar-kit/

Of course, now everyone will want the Floyd version (it's the nature of this biz), so that is still available by custom order. AU$259 with ebony fretboard and black hardware; including licensed FR Locking Tremolo

I’m not seeing the option for ordering the Floyd Rose version any more. I had originally ordered one of these but it arrived as a no Trem version. What’s the expected turnaround now for the custom version if I still decided to go down that route?

adam
02-01-2018, 04:23 AM
Hi Jed, yes I remember yours. We ordered that separately, as the FR version, but the factory assumed (wrongly) that is should also be the Tune-o-matic version. I'm happy to pay the Air freight for you, as you missed out once already, but it would still be at least 12 weeks, as we have Chinese New Year for basically the whole month of Feb. Email me if you want to have another crack. Price will be AU$259.

Jed51
02-01-2018, 04:54 AM
Thanks Adam, you guys rock so I hope this didn’t come across as a complaint - just wanted to highlight the missing link for the FR option. Just have to do some renegotiation on the replacement order with my partner in life 🙄 but I will be in touch shortly.