PDA

View Full Version : December GOTM

Barking Dog
01-11-2017, 09:58 AM

My 11 year old son's crack (with some help from Dad) at a Flying V Bass, his first guitar build.

Barking Dog
01-11-2017, 09:59 AM
Apologies - we forgot to re-install the truss rod cover after setting up!

stan
01-11-2017, 10:09 AM
Just caught up with these, what an epic line up!

Sonic Mountain
01-11-2017, 10:09 AM
Thats a sweet V Barking Dog. Hope you made the entry cutoff.

wazkelly
01-11-2017, 10:55 AM

My 11 year old son's crack (with some help from Dad) at a Flying V Bass, his first guitar build.Top effort for a youngster.

Put the truss rod cover on, take another shot and add asap for judging.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Barking Dog
01-11-2017, 11:20 AM
Sorry, wazkelly, we're overseas at the moment and only remembered to upload the photos of the Flying V today (hopefully in time for November's GOTM)! So we won't be able to get a photo with the trust rod cover in place, although the screw holes were drilled and the cover was fitted. Sorry for the oversight.

wokkaboy
01-11-2017, 11:51 AM
sweet looking V bass Barking Dog, will have to see what Brendan says it was entered 9:58am Perth time on 1st November so he may end up shifting it to December GOTM and hopefully will give you time to get a shot with the truss rod cover on !

Brendan
02-11-2017, 09:38 PM
December Guitar of the Month (for Guitars and Basses finished in November 2017)

Enter your finished guitar or bass here to be judged for the Pit Bull Guitars December 2017 Guitar of the Month.

Please remember:

For Guitars or Basses finished on (or before) the end of November 2017

One guitar/bass per member per month
It must be a Pit Bull Guitars kit (mods and upgrades acceptable)
Guitar or Bass must be finished and playable

We need at least 4 photos:
· full guitar shot from the front;
· close up of the body finish;
· shot of the back of the guitar; and
· close up of the headstock (please, no brand name logos)

Please post your photos in this thread. If you are having issues posting photos on the forum, please email them to brendan (at) pitbullguitars (dot) com

Please note: This competition is open to amateur guitar builders only. If you are making and selling guitars for profit, you are ineligible. Also while there are some stunning guitars around - you never know what the judges are looking for, so we encourage anyone who's built a Pitbull during the month to enter!

Competition for December closes at the end of November 2017.

The sorts of things we judge on include:
· How well has the body and neck been prepared
· Is the choice of finish for the style of guitar appropriate
· How well has the finish been applied
· How well has all the hardware, pickups, etc, been installed
· Does it have the "Wow Factor"
· Which guitar would you make a beeline for in a guitar shop. That is, which one would you most like to take home.

BTW - remember that the winner is invited to be a guest judge the following month!

Brendan
02-11-2017, 09:58 PM
All - made a call - given that this was submitted past the 31 Oct deadline, I've moved it into the December GOTM. That should give you a bit of time Barking Dog to get a photo with the truss rod cover on in - there have been comps where that's the difference between #1 & 2 :).

It'll also lighten the load on the judges - 10 amazing axes is enough ;) ! [ed - check emails before making comments like this - I received an email on 30 Oct that I'd missed, so now 11 - apologies lads].

Keep up the builds and keen to see some more great entries for Dec!

Barking Dog
03-11-2017, 11:53 AM
No worries - we'll get that truss rod cover re-installed and some new photos done for December's GOTM!

DaveC64
09-11-2017, 01:42 PM
Well Here My LP Silver Burst is I have played it and it is Full on Tone. I do not need the Middle pickup but you can balance the sound really easily. If I get better light I will upload some more Photos.

wokkaboy
09-11-2017, 01:51 PM
nice one Dave it's come up looking great. You need a close up pic of the front body and the headstock - ignore the comments if you are planning to post them.
What is the switch for the 3 buckers is it a freeway 6 way ?

DaveC64
09-11-2017, 01:52 PM
Will do not sure what is needed.

wokkaboy
09-11-2017, 01:55 PM
no worries Dave, the rules are usually the first post but think the first entrant started the thread. The rules are 8th post from Brendan on page 1 if you want to read them

Sonic Mountain
09-11-2017, 02:44 PM
Really nice finish and I like the colour scheme too.

Kick
09-11-2017, 11:31 PM
I also like that colorscheme. Unfortunately I'm not a pickguard fan for LP's so I wonder what it will look if you removed it...

DaveC64
10-11-2017, 06:57 AM
I also like that colorscheme. Unfortunately I'm not a pickguard fan for LP's so I wonder what it will look if you removed it...

Just for you this is before I attached the pick guard. 23181
It is only a minor fix to fill the holes and apply clear. I will keep my eye on the guard. if it shows no signs of wear I will remove it down the track when the paint is "Rock" solid.

Kick
10-11-2017, 10:31 PM
Oh damn, that is way much better!!! Now I want one myself.... :)

phrozin
11-11-2017, 07:21 PM
Thats pretty dame nice Dave 👍

ozzbike
13-11-2017, 06:51 AM
Finally she is done.....long list of things done with and too her here....

http://www.buildyourownguitar.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=6444&page=29

She is a PBG BG-46 kit with Tone Rider pickups and a few other bits changed. :)

Finished in U-Beaut water based stains with wipe on polyurethane over the top.

Many light hands on this forum have helped to make the build so much easier. I thank you all. I do hope the finished BIG Girl meets with your approval. I loved the challenge to build her.

Copy of the final write up.........from page 29...ha ha ha .....

The end is here. :(

Not sleeping again....so up early this morning and what did I do. She is finished.

It was a long haul, and not one I could have done without the support you guys give. I do thank you very much.

Here she is in all her glory....."True Blue".....also known as "The Big Girl."

Kit:-

PBG BG 46

Stain on body is Blue water based u-beaut stain...then a green/black u-beat wash over the top. Body is sealed with many coats of hand wiped Feast Watson wipe on gloss polyurethane.

Necks are coloured with the same stain pattern as the body...blue and then the black wash. The difference between the two is stark...the guitar neck is nearly purple.

The headstock face is U-beaut water based yellow with many coats of Feast Watson wipe on Polyurethane.

Bass and Guitar have graphite nuts.

Guitar has the Grover locking mini-tuners from PitBull....so easy to fit strings with these.

Bass...standard PBG tuners that come with the kit.

The Electronics:- Wow...big thank you to Weirdbits...be lost without you Scott.

Gotoh 500K A curve pots by four...yes both volume and tone in the A curve.

Orange Drop caps on both Tone pots....0.047uf rating.

White and black vintage push back wire used wherever possible.

One very expensive multi connector switch...as recommended by Weirdbits in the neck selector position. The pickup selector is the standard one from the kit.

Chrome Tele style recessed jack socket...thanks Wazkelly for the idea...they look great.

Switchcraft jack socket.

Pickups:-

Guitar:- Rocksong Black Tone Rider pickups from PitBull.

Bass:- Tone Rider Jazz Bass pickups from Pitbull.

Bridge:-

Bass:- The standard kit one in use...nice big heavy mass one with good adjustments.

Guitar:- Gotoh tune-o-matic bridge and stop tailpiece.

Body:-

Big heavy straplocks for this girl....no dainty strap buttons will hold her up.

Full metal jacket knobs with grub screws to lock onto the pot shafts...feel so slick.

Finish:-

Wipe on poly as described above....then finished with many wet sandings and final finish of automotive Meguiars Ultimate Compound and the Scratch X 2.0. Then finished off the Bowden's Own Body Prep, Carnauba Wax...and Slick finish.

Neck:-

Microwaved Dingo Wax on both fretboards...left to set...then manually buffed off....elbow workout...but worth the effort.

Frets have been levelled and re-finished to a shine....sand paper to 1500 grit, 0000 steel wool and then autosol...nice shine.

She has been strung up now and tuned. She will sit for about a fortnight to allow the wood to move...then a full setup follows. The Bass nut will need a huge file the 1st fret height is out there.

Biggest challenge so far for me ....... I like her and once again thank you guys for the advice and support.

ozzbike
13-11-2017, 06:52 AM
some more pics.

wokkaboy
13-11-2017, 08:21 AM
nice one Ozz what a huge build and its come out looking excellent. The necks have quite a different angle on them. What amp do you play it through a bass or guitar amp ? Hows the playability of both necks ? Must weigh just under half a ton !

ozzbike
13-11-2017, 09:19 AM
nice one Ozz what a huge build and its come out looking excellent. The necks have quite a different angle on them. What amp do you play it through a bass or guitar amp ? Hows the playability of both necks ? Must weigh just under half a ton !

Yeah Wokks the necks to bridge lines are completely seperate and distinct.

The finished angles are correct. 6 and 4 strings straight on the neck and over the Pups.

I suppose it is to allow full access to the fretboard.

I have the LOOPI ABY pedal I bought earlier and described in the build thread.....I use a Roland 120XL Bass Amp and a Joyo 30 watt digital guitar amp.

I actually tried her on both necks on both amps....playing both on a Bass Amp sounds really good....not so much on the Guitar amp.

Really uncomfortable to play sitting in a chair...may try a stool...but with a good solid leather strap on the strap locks standing works just great.

Little fret buzz on the guitar neck...jacked the bridge a little for the moment.

The Bass nut will have to come down maybe 5 mm all across....way to high.

The Tone Rider Bass and Guitar pickups are awesome. She feels so smooth...but is a lot of real estate. 😎🎶

JB RETRO
14-11-2017, 02:43 AM
Crikey Ozz, what a huge effort. It looks a treat.

andrewdosborne
14-11-2017, 04:29 AM
Mammoth effort, mammoth double neck great job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

pablopepper
14-11-2017, 06:38 PM
My SGJM-1 is done and I am quite chuffed.

https://i.imgur.com/PiLPX3x.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/xK3zBoL.jpg

pablopepper
14-11-2017, 06:40 PM
https://i.imgur.com/0OrNyOi.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Kr9w6FQ.jpg

Breakdown:

*Finish is Anchor brand acrylic spray
*Neck is Tru-oiled, matte finish
*Rosewood headstock veneer
*Gotoh SD90-SL machine heads
*Custom engraved truss rod cover
*Bone nut
*Abalone fret dots
*Custom pickguard
*Tonerider Vintage 90 in a dogear cover
*Graphtech ResoMax Sonic 1 bridge
*Bourns pots
*Orange drop cap
*Switchcraft jack
*Strap locks

Great kit. Fit together well with very few imperfections.

Swanny
14-11-2017, 08:31 PM
Pablo... Wow! Just Wow!

Kick
14-11-2017, 11:19 PM
Change the knobs to a gold version and you've got a winner!

andrewdosborne
15-11-2017, 02:35 AM
Great result Pabs!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

JB RETRO
15-11-2017, 02:39 AM
Very classy Pabs I like this a lot.

Sonic Mountain
15-11-2017, 04:55 AM
Lovely SG, really digging the tortoise shell on black.

pablopepper
15-11-2017, 05:19 AM
Cheers guys! :)

Change the knobs to a gold version and you've got a winner!

Kick, the knobs do match, the yellow roof of my deck reflecting on the bridge makes it look gold! It's not, it's chrome/nickel.

wokkaboy
15-11-2017, 08:20 AM
nice job Pabs that come up looking sweet as. Similar theme to your 1st GOTM winning tele ! nice upgrades bet this is a fun axe to play and love how simple/uncluttered these axes look
I take it you won't be judging this month haha

billb
15-11-2017, 04:27 PM
There's some very serious quality going on so far this month!

Kenzo90
16-11-2017, 11:19 PM
Hi! This is my telecaster (TLA-spalted maple relic yellow)

Neck pickup: Seymour duncan quarter pound

Bridge pickup: Seymour duncan little 59

For the sound: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os_x9Ww_2YU&t=3s
Enjoy!!!!23308

JB RETRO
17-11-2017, 03:02 AM
Looks great, you just need some more photo's for the judges

Andy40
18-11-2017, 02:32 AM
Looks great, you just need some more photo's for the judges

Yes Please!!!

Kick
18-11-2017, 03:28 PM
Cheers guys! :)

Kick, the knobs do match, the yellow roof of my deck reflecting on the bridge makes it look gold! It's not, it's chrome/nickel.
Took another look and you are right! Apologies Pablo!

stuzl873213
19-11-2017, 01:45 AM
My First Pitbull guitar

Always wanted a Rick, but not affordable + I have no aptitude for playing, so why not build?.

Inspiration was from a rebuild of a Commodore bass from the early 70s that I found 10 years ago in my late dad's roof. Got the bug from that.

Quite a few issues with this build that I had to overcome i.e tuners not fitting etc (you will see them detained in the build diary). Sphincter twitching moment was the neck placement and gluing. Intonation took a bit of setting up but it is now perfect as measured electronically.

Finish Wudtone Black Magic Woman on the body (that I am told is the hardest to achieve a good finish with) and Wudtone Dark Onyx on the neck.

Thanks to all that assisted me during this build.

Duck Dunn Red P Bass is the next project.

stuzl873213
19-11-2017, 01:47 AM

ozzbike
19-11-2017, 04:16 AM
Stuzi.....wow....that is a beautiful woman you have there. 😎🎸🎼🎶

Barking Dog
21-11-2017, 10:31 AM

Barking Dog
21-11-2017, 10:35 AM
Okay, my 11 year old son's entry - Flying V Bass. Truss rod cover has been reinstalled! All standard hardware supplied with the kit was installed.

wokkaboy
21-11-2017, 10:40 AM
nice one Barking Dog glad you entered, you just missed the November cut off

Barking Dog
21-11-2017, 10:43 AM
Thanks, wokkaboy!

Kick
27-11-2017, 12:33 AM
Nice V bass! I love the wood of the body!

Barking Dog
27-11-2017, 09:28 AM
Thanks, Kick!

Brendan
02-12-2017, 12:39 PM
Comp is now closed.
New comp post will be started soon.

teamjeffo
02-12-2017, 03:33 PM

Looks great!! I just ordered one of these last week. Looking forward to hopefully achieving a great result like yours.

stuzl873213
02-12-2017, 04:01 PM
Looks great!! I just ordered one of these last week. Looking forward to hopefully achieving a great result like yours.

Let me know when you get yours and I will let you know the pitfalls (there are a few :) )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teamjeffo
02-12-2017, 04:51 PM
Let me know when you get yours and I will let you know the pitfalls (there are a few :) )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh.... Will do.

Andy40
03-12-2017, 04:59 AM
This is going to be one of the toughest months for me there is not one of these guitars that i don't want to play.

Sonic Mountain
03-12-2017, 06:10 AM
Just had another scroll back through, I'd forgotten about the SG. For me I think its between that and the Flying V Bass.

But I think Ozzbike will take it home with the twin neck due to undeniable epicness.

Brendan
04-12-2017, 07:35 PM
Hero effort from the judges - 7 responses in two days. I'll take this opportunity to remind entrants - we need more than one photo - we don't need heaps, but we can only judge on what we see - so if you're missing a couple of glamour shots - headstock, close up, body and back, you could be underselling your axe!

1. Barking Dog’s FVB-4
I normally do not like Vees but this axe is awesome. That purply/maroon, blackface headstock, black hard ware and the unstained maple neck is an original combination and just goes really well together. My only sadness was that there was no build diary that I could check out. This would be an awesome build for a 30 yo but let alone an 11 yo, this kids got talent! Never.....stop....building....
I really like the simplicity of this build nothing fancy at all just letting the timber and design speak for itself. Well done Dog and pup!
A few minor finish blemishes, but all round a great job. Especially from an 11y.o. on their first try.
Love the way the wood grain has come out. Really neat, clean finish, although a head stock logo would have topped it off nicely. Definitely the right number of strings
Every time I see one of these I think, muscular. They just look beefy and tough, and the body seems twice as thick as anything else in the range. The colour looks great, perhaps my favourite looking FVB so far. Clean, simple and nicely matched with the black hardware. I really like this build, an amazing beast for an 11 year old. Fantastic.
Great effort for a first build and good to see another Dad/son build. Colour theme works well.
Top effort for a 1st time youngster kit builder. Basswood body has some interesting grain that was enhanced with the mahogany toned stain and come up nice and shiny. Good to see truss rod cover installed but no headstock logo? Fretboard looks like it could do with some wax or lemon oil.

2. DaveC64's LP custom
A silverburst triple hummer! I'm a massive fan of that headstock shape. Silverbursts are hard to feather, but you've done well my man. Would have liked to see the gloss finish a bit less ripply, but thats nothing that cant be done later.
Bonus point straight up for doing something a bit different.More points for doing it so well. Lovely paint job, would have liked to see a a head stock logo of some sort.
Great colours, well executed. The inconsistent width of the black spray at the neck end is the only issue. But a better burst than I would be able to do.
The silver/black combination works really well, and the black edge is very nicely done. Looks like there's just a little bit of orange peel in the finish which could have been polished out. I especially like the photo without the pick guard, it suits the shape.
Love a silver burst, and this is just a gorgeous looking build. Excellent finish on the body and nicely shaped headstock. Three pickups on an LP are always a treat and this is no exception. Really nice.
You nailed the burst the finish looks nicely done and 3 humbuckers looks so rock n roll. Well done.
Classic looking LP with enough subtle touches to make it unique such as the headstock shape, silver burst finish, and chrome triple PUP’s. Looks like it needs a headstock logo and a better shaped truss rod cover as everything else is stunning.

3. OzzBike's BG-46
Beastmaster 10000!!!! Its such a beast you cant get it into one photo. First time I've seen this kit and its been an epic journey Ozzy. Labour of love that wipe on poly finish. Dark and dreamy stain colour that Dedman would be interested in. There are just sooooo many goodies on this christmas tree I don't even have the space to verbally drool about them. Just over 12 months in a build....what are you going to do next Oz!
See the mighty PGB-46 trample cities....no. I would have had to call this axe Godzilla. New builders please, read the build diary on this, Ozz had this planned out in minute detail before he even had the kit and no doubt had built it time and time again in his mind. The result....awesome.
Personally if find this an ugly kit, especially the neck inlays, but you have done a amazing job on the finish. Its been a long hard build, but you should be proud of the result.
Wow! What a beast. Huge amount of work very well executed. Quality finish and a really nice deep shine. Bonus points for guts!
A Big Beautiful Beast, definitely a labour of love with no shortage of ambition. The result is fantastic. Nicely finished and the colours work well with the hardware, albeit with the uncooperative back of the guitar neck. It really is two builds in one and an exceptional piece of work. Amazing and frighteningly large - applause for even attempting it.
Well done Ozz you overcame some issues with the build and it turned out great. What a beast of an axe!
The Beast is finally alive! So big that it is almost worth 2 entries. Absolute labour of love and have been eagerly watching it come together for quite some time. Lots of tasty upgrades too that should bring out the best it has to offer. True Blue colour scheme works well.

4. PabloPepper's SG-JM1
I love the understated awesomeness of this guitar. Yeah, its a black guitar, but getting a gloss finish from black is one of the hardest colours to do, throw out that black 1ply and custom cut yourself a 3 ply tortoise guard, no sweat for Pabs. Yummy rosewood headstock veneer and satin finish. and the sprinkles!!! abolone dots, knobs etc.... I want it, I want to hear that Tone rider P90 growl. I need to sit down.
We go from the more of everything in Ozz's build to Pabs minimalist build. It's the little details here that matter, the abolone dots, head stock veneer, the 3 ply guard and basic wrap over bridge. It all spells taste.
Great colour choices. The back photo seems to show some finish inconsistencies, but it is a bit hard to tell. Personally I'd love to own this. Perfect for Leslie West riffs.
Beauty and class but presented with such a simple, clean look. Great finish in a classic colour combination. I love the pick guard and abalone dots. The only thing that doesn’t work for me is the rosewood head stock veneer - but that's just personal preference.
Simple, classic, and really, really nice. Beautiful finish, nice touches with the hardware upgrades and custom plastics. Just a beautiful clean build that you immediately want to pick up and play. Awesome.
Another classic Pabs build. Love the colour scheme, simplicity and cool mods on this build. Now I want to build this model!
Simply elegant in a minimalistic way and nailed a perfect black gloss finish. Rosewood headstock veneer and abalone dot markers plus the custom truss rod cover complete the picture. Some handy upgrades too. Nude neck finish works but tend to think set necks should match body colour.

5. Kenzo90's TLA-1
I'm in love with that spalted and flamed cap.....splame central. I've seen it in that photo and heard you play it on the vid. I wish we had some more photos and a build diary. makes it hard to judge. but it looks and sounds great Kenzo.
Sounds great, shame there are no photos or build diary.
Possibly should win, but we are missing the pictures needed to judge it properly.
Need more photos! But good to see the video, the guitar sounds great and very nice playing. From what I can see the finish looks really good. Only minor exception is the decal on the head stock could have had a couple more layers of varnish on it to stop it silvering.
Very nice looking build with some good sounds in the video. I love seeing that flame really showing on a spalt top. More details and additional photos would really do it justice.
Its a really nice-looking build but unfortunately there is only one photo and the rules require at least 4 photos. I would re-enter it in January and get some more pics.
Great looking guitar but had to watch the video to see more angles. Gold hardware and maple fret board blends well and top is still showing some of the spalted maple undulations rather than a completely flat finish which helps to show off that feature.

6. Stuzl873213's RC-4
BMW is such a great colour. Great work fixing the initial dings and neck positioning. personal preference though, I think a pearloid guard would look awesome and a bit of treatment on that fretboard.
I love the woody goodness of this.A few stumbling blocks overcome with a great result. Very neat work.
Impressive. Would love to see it in sunlight to get a full appreciation of the finish.
You've got to love a good looking Ric shape Lovely work on the logo/truss rod cover and the stain, really high quality finish. & good save on the machine heads.
A classic black Ric always looks amazing, and this one really does. BMW is indeed a tough colour to work with, but you've done well and I really like the way it's worked with the grain. Any and all problems met and overcome, with an excellent looking result.
Nice looking Ricky, a cool looking build for a first build.
Nice classic looking Bass. Wudtone BMW stain looks like it took a bit of effort and paid dividends in the end. Good mod on the A string tuner to make it fit. Black neck PUP surround initially looked odd but grew on me the more it stared at it.

Brendan
04-12-2017, 07:38 PM
So - runner up - congratulations to Ozzbike - great BG-46 - huge guitar, huge execution...
http://www.buildyourownguitar.com.au/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=23235&d=1510530701

and to the winner the spoils - Pablopepper - take a bow - your SGJM-1 - stunning and the judges loved it...
https://i.imgur.com/PiLPX3x.jpg

FrankenWashie
04-12-2017, 07:47 PM
Congrats to all, Kudos to Pabs and Ozz, I couldn’t put one over the other, great job to both of you. (Who’d be a judge eh?!)

teamjeffo
04-12-2017, 07:48 PM
Congrats!! Looks stunning

wazkelly
04-12-2017, 08:05 PM
Congrats Pabs & Ozzy plus all other entrants.

stuzl873213
05-12-2017, 01:57 AM
Congrats all

ozzbike
05-12-2017, 02:48 AM
Wow. Thanks guys, judges and all. Well done pabs....love the gloss finish on that SG.

My Big Girl is huge....hard to play....but the good side...four strings...😎🎶....sounds awesome.

It is the hardest build I have attempted, and would not be finished now without the support and friendship of the members of this forum. Thank you all.

Next build.....complete opposite....straight Jazz Bass....maybe an RD....or the stingray copy....or a Flying V..Barking Dogs looks awesome....then again the Explorer looks amazing....oooh the hollow bodies. G.A.S. Is alive and well here. 😎

JB RETRO
05-12-2017, 03:04 AM
Well done Pabs, didn't think I would like an SG till I saw yours. Ozz, what an epic build. Well done everyone else, I could quite happily own any of them

Sonic Mountain
05-12-2017, 04:30 AM
Congrats Ozz and Pabs. Hard to split them as they are such different guitars. Great to see the SG get up as its certainly one I'd want to play if I came across it in a shop.

chrissyinbkk
05-12-2017, 04:33 AM
All I can say is everyone of the guitars in all the monthly comps inspire me to make my next one half as good...

DaveC64
05-12-2017, 04:47 AM
Yes very Nice SG-M Mine is still in Limbo got to get the Head decals sorted ;-) and final polish.

wokkaboy
05-12-2017, 08:35 AM
congratulations Pablo and Ozz. The standard of all 6 entries was very high and they were hard to split.

Swanny
05-12-2017, 09:36 AM
Congrats, Gentlemens!

Top quality job by all, but kudos to Pablo for that flawless finish!

pablopepper
05-12-2017, 10:57 AM
Current mood:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/92/93/eb/9293eb84d338524217f1d5edf533e936.gif

Thanks all, and well done to all entrants. It's honestly amazing to win against such a high quality bunch, nice to have a month of not sweating on the judging too, haha.

Fretworn
05-12-2017, 12:12 PM
Well done everyone.

billb
05-12-2017, 04:50 PM
Congrats all! There's some really high quality work across all entrants.
Keep them coming :)

Andy40
05-12-2017, 05:04 PM
Great job guys, the bar was set way high this month

nitroburner1000
13-12-2017, 02:40 PM
Congrats to all , another heroic effort