PDA

View Full Version : Quality builds

Melkor
10-08-2017, 06:01 PM
I have to say that some of these guitars are simply beautiful! Wow

FrankenWashie
10-08-2017, 06:12 PM
There are some incredibly meticulous and talented folks in these parts Melkor. I too am constantly stunned at the artistry and imagination on display here. It's a constant source of wonder and inspiration.

andrewdosborne
10-08-2017, 06:39 PM
There sure is Melkor I remember going through photo galleries when I started out on this addiction and was blown away by the talent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Melkor
12-08-2017, 12:20 PM
The good thing about this caper will be being able to take my time, I wont be in any rush.

Rabbitz
13-08-2017, 04:39 PM
The good thing about this caper will be being able to take my time, I wont be in any rush.

And therein lies the secret...

Melkor
14-08-2017, 05:30 PM
That's okay Rabbitz, I am an agent of Santa.

Melkor
14-08-2017, 05:34 PM
Hey all, I notice that there are some very nice decals on the headstocks of these guitars. How/where do I get them? I would like to get some custom made ones but I don't have the foggiest about where to get them. Any clues?

Simon Barden
14-08-2017, 05:45 PM
You can simply print your own on a sheet of decal/transfer paper. However these need to be used on light backgrounds as a standard inkjet printer doesn't print white (or light colours) but relies on the white of the paper.

A simple web search, or a search on eBay, should show plenty of people who will print up a design for you. Hopefully they will be using a laser printer with the facility to print white and/or metallic colours.

Here in the UK, one of the luthier suppliers is Rothco and Frost, and I know people here have obtained custom decals from them. http://www.rothkoandfrost.com/custom-waterslide-decals-uk-for-guitars-bikes/

If you search for 'custom guitar decal supplier' or similar, you'll probably find something more local.

Melkor
15-08-2017, 06:00 AM
Thanks Simon, I'll dig around on the world wide interweb. Cheers!