PDA

View Full Version : New Kits

adam
03-06-2017, 05:42 PM
Finally found some time to get the last of the new kits onto the site...

STF-1

This is a standard Strat® style kit, but with their licensed Floyd bridge and a HSS pickup configuration.

Noice!

Check it out here: https://www.pitbullguitars.com/shop/guitars/pit-bull-guitars-stf-1-electric-guitar-kit/

SGJ-1

A new SG Junior style kit.

Check it out here: https://www.pitbullguitars.com/shop/guitars/pit-bull-guitars-sgj-1-electric-guitar-kit/

SGJM-1

The same SG Junior style in Mahogany (only $10 more!)

Check it out here: https://www.pitbullguitars.com/shop/guitars/pit-bull-guitars-sgjm-1-electric-guitar-kit-mahogany/

dave.king1
03-06-2017, 07:18 PM
Stop it Ads, please just stop it :D

Kick
03-06-2017, 09:42 PM
Haha Dave! That Strat is tempting though...

andrewdosborne
03-06-2017, 10:45 PM
Nice one Ads... just so happens SG Jnrs are my favourite axe of all time, birthday present to myself ordered.....

pablopepper
05-06-2017, 06:31 AM
SG junior!!! Dammit, now I gotta get one. The strat is a fantastic addition too.

FrankenWashie
05-06-2017, 07:38 PM
I'm just going to stop viewing this thread... too many ideas forming..

stan
06-06-2017, 06:31 AM
wow, love the Strat - lefty too or special order?

adam
06-06-2017, 06:12 PM
wow, love the Strat - lefty too or special order?

Hey Stan, sorry my friend, special order for the lefty for the same price with delivery in November (August just closed) or add AU$98 for the EMS Air shipping factory direct for delivery in 6-8 weeks.

DrNomis_44
11-06-2017, 09:17 PM
That Strat kit with the Floyd Rose trem looks cool, I'm guessing that it's based on my Hot Rod Strat build.

Just had a closer look at the kit and you guys did a great job, I'm looking forward to seeing a few of them built buy other members, will be interesting to see some finished examples.

wokkaboy
11-06-2017, 10:49 PM
Nice new additions Ads. You really are twisting our arms

gavinturner
12-06-2017, 08:51 PM
Love the SGJnr in mahogany Ads. I'm definitely adding one to the top of my list.

cheers,
Gav.

DrNomis_44
14-06-2017, 04:10 PM
As a bit of an experiment, I tried swapping the Floyd Rose style bridges of my Hot Rod Strat and my BC Rich Warlock, so now my Hot Rod Strat has the Floyd Rose Special bridge that was in the BC Rich Warlock and the Schaller Lockmeister is in the Warlock, the point of that was mostly to see if the bridges would fit the routing in the bodies of the two guitars, and fortunately enough, they do, it's basically a drop-in fit, so, if anyone orders one of the Floyd Rose Strat kits (STF-1) and is wondering if there's an upgrade for the trem that comes in the kit, yes there is, you can easily swap out the stock bridge for a Schaller Lockmeister (Same like an original Floyd Rose), or, an original Floyd Rose, or a Floyd Rose Special, they will all fit in the body routing, you can order the Schaller Lockmeister from Realtone Music, they come in Chrome, Black, or Gold finishes, you may need to order a 32mm Nickel-Plated Sustain Block if you do since the stock 42mm Sustain Block that comes with the Schaller Lockmeister may be too big to allow enough clearance for the plastic trem-spring cover.