PDA

View Full Version : Black LP covers - for LPA-7

nDR01d
31-03-2017, 05:09 PM
Hi all, just putting it out there, but I'm wondering if anyone has some unwanted black covers - pick guard, rhythm/treble ring, and both rear cover plates for the LPA-7. It came with cream and I want to do the beast in black. Pretty sure cream's just not gunna cut it ;) I'm totally willing to pay for postage. Just pm me and I'll pass on my address.

Thanks

Simon Barden
31-03-2017, 06:16 PM
Just pointing out to everyone that the black plastic fittings (with the exception of the pickup rings) from a normal LP kit will fit this kit. As the kit only seems to come with chrome hardware, it will only come with cream plastic fittings, nDR01d, so for the pickups rings you'll have to look around for those. eBay should throw up something.

nDR01d
31-03-2017, 06:23 PM
Just pointing out to everyone that the black plastic fittings (with the exception of the pickup rings) from a normal LP kit will fit this kit. ... eBay should throw up something.

I did check eBay for them initially, but the measurements were all wrong and that's why I thought I'd hit up the community. Ididn't think to check the "official" LP sizes though. Thanks for the heads up.

vh2580
31-03-2017, 07:56 PM
Will have a look tommorow. Should have some black covers and toggle ,pickguard. Not sure about curved pickup rings though

vh2580
02-04-2017, 12:16 PM
Hi Andrew

Have some black parts you can have as attached. Might be able to rustle up some black screws to suit as well.
Pickup up rings are flat style but maybe modifiable.

The control cover has a few marks on from the way it was stored in a draw but may be able to clean it up.

If interested pm your address and will post at the end of the week.

nDR01d
02-04-2017, 04:04 PM
Thanks heaps. Check your inbox for a pm :D