PDA

View Full Version : Website Order Status

Rossc0
03-02-2017, 05:25 AM
Morning, wondering if the order status section of the website works. Has shown nothing since I placed my order last Friday.

Cheers.

wokkaboy
03-02-2017, 08:56 AM
Hi Ross, ususally when you order a kit, PBG send out an email with an Australia Post tracking number (once they have sent it) should tell you where your kit is.
Where are you located ? I would think it should arrive in most places in Australia within a week unless you are in a rural town

Rossc0
03-02-2017, 11:44 AM
Hi, located NSW central Coast so not rural. Its no big deal I know it will take a while as I'm having DB do a couple of things before its shipped. Was just curious if that function worked or not.

Cheers

wokkaboy
03-02-2017, 11:52 AM
Hi Ross, no worries that will be the hold up the DB upgrades. I've never tried the tracking function on this forum, I didn't know one existed. When the kit is shipped you will get an email from PBG with tracking information.
With any luck it should arrive next week !

Dedman
03-02-2017, 12:33 PM
from experience any DB upgrades at least a week, and Aus post is still delivering xmas cards so that will add another week

Brendan
03-02-2017, 07:52 PM
Other than that - email Ads at adamboyle at pitbullguitars dot com and he can get you an update.

Rossc0
04-02-2017, 06:57 AM
Thanks for the feedback guys, as I said I'm in no hurry, was just the website status function I was querying