PDA

View Full Version : Feedback on Shipment *serious error*

Raz
30-11-2016, 03:00 AM
So I got my first Pitbull guitar *a finished one* in the mail. It's a nice guitar...except I ordered one different than the one I got.

So to be a technical valid thread: My feedback is that there's some QC issues on shipping.

stan
30-11-2016, 03:15 AM
seems to be a string short - send Adam PM or email, he gives excellent customer service, I'm sure you can work something out between you

Raz
30-11-2016, 03:17 AM
seems to be a string short - send Adam PM or email, he gives excellent customer service, I'm sure you can work something out between you

Yup. First thing I noticed when I opened the box...a white pickguard. Counted the strings and it's missing one. I've sent an email and FB PM.
*side small note: didn't even have the Ernie Ball strings the one I got was supposed to come with, haha. But that is the least of my problems problems right now*

FrankenWashie
30-11-2016, 07:35 AM
Ummm, that's a whoops and a half. If its any consolation its a nice looking guitar?

Raz
30-11-2016, 08:23 AM
Ummm, that's a whoops and a half. If its any consolation its a nice looking guitar?

Haha, the consolation is I'm keeping it. Just put on a new set of strings and will properly intonate after I eat.
Was handled well, as Stan said it would. It's a shame it had to be handled in the first place, but at least it was handled in the best manner and way possible.

FrankenWashie
30-11-2016, 08:43 AM
Haha, the consolation is I'm keeping it. Just put on a new set of strings and will properly intonate after I eat.
Was handled well, as Stan said it would. It's a shame it had to be handled in the first place, but at least it was handled in the best manner and way possible.

Ah well, as long as you got a resolution you are satisfied with, that is the main thing. You'll have to fire it up and do a demo recording for the forum. I'm interested to hear how the pre-builds sound.

Brendan
30-11-2016, 09:26 AM
Raz - sorry to hear you got the wrong guitar in the first instance - from what I've seen its a very rare occurrence - good to see that Ads and the crew have looked after you. I think the measure of customer service is not how they treat you when you deal with them (though its important) - it's more important how they deal with mistakes.

Raz
30-11-2016, 09:45 AM
Raz - sorry to hear you got the wrong guitar in the first instance - from what I've seen its a very rare occurrence - good to see that Ads and the crew have looked after you. I think the measure of customer service is not how they treat you when you deal with them (though its important) - it's more important how they deal with mistakes.

I agree. CS and PR can be great, but once stuff starts hitting the fan...THAT'S when you want to see good CS.
Although it still sucks because I really wanted that 7 string. Won't be able to get it for a while now.

dave.king1
30-11-2016, 09:47 AM

Yep an extra string in the mail ;)

wokkaboy
30-11-2016, 10:10 AM
bummer Raz about the wrong order. Hope you got a refund on the difference of a 6 and 7 string. First time I've seen a prebuilt Explorer never knew they had a pickguard, switch where it should be and 24 frets is usually 22 frets.