PDA

View Full Version : Benson Custom Pickups - Now Available as Individual Pickups

adam
24-09-2016, 08:03 PM
We just received a new order of Benson custom pickups and took the opportunity to split the sets into individual pickups.

So, you can now get your hands on a bridge, middle or neck Single Coil, or a bridge or neck Humbucker, P-90, Jazzmaster or Jazz Bass pickup, without committing to a full set. The hand wound, USA made Single Coil Strat style pups are only $65.

Benson pickups have been very slow to move here, but I've received so many positive emails from customers who have purchased them that I'm keen to stick with them and help establish the brand in Australia.

I get so many unsolicited messages from suppliers of other "boutique" pickups, but I've yet to find to find a pickup that has unanimously positive reviews online. Check this out yourselves by searching "Benson Custom Review".

I encourage all of you regulars to give John Benson's pickups a crack and, if you're not completely satisfied, we will take them back for a full refund.

Dedman
24-09-2016, 08:12 PM
Had my eye on a set of gold humbuckers for a V build when it happens

wokkaboy
24-09-2016, 09:42 PM
Nice one Ads you always have great options. Might have to try a set of these Benson pups

Andy40
25-09-2016, 03:10 AM
You tempt me Adam....sooo tempted