PDA

View Full Version : For the Sunshine Coast / SE Qld members. Not really a 'gig'.

Muzza
24-08-2016, 06:06 PM
I've had this Sunshine Coast Musicians networking project sitting on the backburner for over a year now. Last year it got hacked and in a 24 hour period, I got swamped with more than 12,000 posts from jerks in places like Korea and Lithuania.

Anyway, I've rebuilt it from scratch and tweaked the security measures. It's been running in the background for the last 2 weeks with no more attacks, so I reckon it's finally ready to go live.

You'll probably think this has already been done in other places on the web and Facebook, but this is a One-Stop-Shop that can incorporate all the other networking sites out there. Like a central repository.

Anyway, it will only work if people join and participate, so if you're in the region, jump in, sign up and let's see where this thing goes...

This forum is currently only directed at Sunshine Coast musos, but if its successful, I'm thinking of creating one for Bribane / Gold Coast and other areas.

http://musonetwork.net

Let me know what you think...

wazkelly
24-08-2016, 06:20 PM
Hi Muzza, Where ya been for so long?

Clicked on the link and it came up with HTTP 404 Not Found Error Message???

Otherwise was happy to sign up.

Cheers, Waz.

Muzza
24-08-2016, 07:15 PM
Try it again now.

http://musonetwork.net

Dedman
24-08-2016, 07:20 PM
that works

dave.king1
24-08-2016, 07:33 PM
G'day Muz,

Over on TDPRI there are a few guys who live up in your part of the woods who would probably be interested, I shared the link there

wazkelly
24-08-2016, 08:20 PM
Just registered.

Muzza
25-08-2016, 06:23 AM
Thanks Dave
Waz, you're good to go.

Muzza
25-08-2016, 06:25 AM
Hey Dedman. If this thing goes well, I'm thinking of creating one for Brisbane and/or the Goldie.

Do you think it would be well received?

Dedman
25-08-2016, 06:35 AM
There is a lot of muso's round these parts, a mate of mine used to have a rehearsal room and his notice board was always covered in wants needs.