PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for pitbullguitars.com photos

Zandit75
15-08-2016, 11:18 AM
Hi Adam,
Just an observation on some of the kits on the site.
Not all of them show a photo of a mock build, or a finished example of that particular model as an indication of what it will look like.
You could no doubt use a photo from one of the forum members that are on display in the Photo Galleries if they have no issues with you borrowing their photo.
I'm not sure how much work is involved in upgrading the photos to add an extras photo, but I think it will promote some added interest for new builders to get an idea of what the guitar could look like when they have a crack at it.
You could even turn it into a competition of sorts. I know I would certainly be proud to have my kit shown on the site, but there are so many nice builds, you might need to take a vote on which one gets shown.
Just some ideas at least!

adam
15-08-2016, 04:46 PM
Hi Zandit75, we are working on this... slowly.

Actually, Brendan started on the project and I know some of the kits now have a link in the description to our Gallery section, where you can see finished builds, arranged by model.

Not sure about a mock build of each kit, with 120+ kits that would be a huge project.

Perhaps we can get our Forum members to send us a mock build pic which we can use.

Zandit75
15-08-2016, 08:05 PM
Great idea about the mock builds Adam, I'm sure there would be heaps available for you to steal.....Borrow!!