PDA

View Full Version : What's New at PBG HQ

adam
14-08-2016, 11:07 AM
I don't get much time to spend on the Forum these days, unfortunately, but I do get top read all the positive emails from customers who are blown away by how helpful everyone is here. So, good on you all for making sure everyone here is made to feel welcome and for giving expert advice, ideas and suggestions on the builds.

I think our humble Forum has grown to be one of the best guitar support Forums worldwide.

Anyhoo, I thought as I had some time today, I'd update on what's been happening at PBG HQ, as quite a lot has been going on.

I will post a few threads here on this Announcements Forum, for you to read if you're interested.

wokkaboy
14-08-2016, 11:16 AM
Hey Ads, it's a pleasure to be part of the forum and the support the PBG team have given me over the years has been incredible.
Look forward to reading what's been happening @ HQ
I'm taking DB to his first AFL match this arvo Freo v Crows so hope he enjoys that.

Have to agree with you Ads this must be one of the best guitar building forums around.

@ Forumites keep building and asking questions !

adam
14-08-2016, 11:48 AM
Yeah, I heard you were taking DB's AFL cherry today. As I said to him, I hope it's at least 10% as good as the Eagles v GWS match yesterday. Enjoy!

FredA
14-08-2016, 12:07 PM
Hey Adam, definitely agree with wokks.
The forum is an amazing resource with existing posts, an it allows access to a lot of very knowledgeable people too!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk