PDA

View Full Version : Now accepting Credit Cards (not through PayPal)

adam
29-07-2016, 06:51 PM
Huge thanks to our IT Guru Darren for getting us up and running with a Credit Card facility, which is provided by ANZ eGate, not PayPal.

All transaction details (including your Credit Card number) go through ANZ, so nothing is stored on the PBG site. It is totally secure.

This won't mean a lot for you Aussies, but if you are purchasing outside of Australia, the exchange rate offered by ANZ will be much better than the rate offered by PayPal. So, you will save $$$ in your local currency by selecting the Credit Card option instead of the PayPal option.

Plus, we pay much less in fees, which means more money to spend buying new kits and other goods (and, one day, hopefully, new pipes for my Thunderbird).

Are you still reading? Want a free t-shirt? Order any of our PBG T-Shirts tonight and pay by credit card, using the new ANZ Credit Card option, and we will refund your order in full and send you the T-shirt Free. If you feel like giving us some feedback on the ease of use, or otherwise, that would be greatly appreciated.

Offer closes 9pm AWST (11PM AEST)

andrewdosborne
29-07-2016, 08:14 PM
Thanks for that Adam. I've just ordered a T-shirt via the new ANZ credit card portal option. Payment process was fast and easy. No issues. The payment portal was very responsive and easy to use from an iPad

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gavinturner
29-07-2016, 08:30 PM
Thanks Ads! Just ordered a T-shirt as well.

Transaction went smoothly and was accepted quickly. I did have to enter my "Verified by Visa" password which I kinda resent having to have set-up (to be honest if it wasn't for the browser i'd be stuffed as I've forgotten it) but this is normal with ANZ portals and was fine. It's good to know that Paypal isn't skimming a (larger) percentage of my payment. Nice one.

cheers,
Gav.

adam
29-07-2016, 08:43 PM
Thanks for the feedback Andrew and Gav, ignore my emails asking the same.

Let me know if there's any issues with the refund, hopefully it goes through quickly

adam
29-07-2016, 08:45 PM
15 minutes to go if anyone else wants to sport a highly fashionable PBG Shirt...

stan
30-07-2016, 10:55 AM
Credit card now, I think I'm in trouble haha.
Good stuff Ads, hope it results in more international sales

wazkelly
31-07-2016, 06:32 PM
Damn, just read this thread now and realised I am 2 days too late.

Don't you just hate it when work gets too much in the way of having a life!

GeneralKaos
01-08-2016, 04:35 AM
yup, I do.

DrNomis_44
05-08-2016, 07:13 AM
Might try this next time I order a guitar kit or some other stuff, last time I did an order I had to do a direct bank transfer which took a few days to complete, I'm wondering if doing it by credit card will be any faster.

adam
06-08-2016, 08:55 AM
Might try this next time I order a guitar kit or some other stuff, last time I did an order I had to do a direct bank transfer which took a few days to complete, I'm wondering if doing it by credit card will be any faster.

Hey Dr, yes, it's instant. All seems to be working well so far... I'm happy not be pay the fees (extortion) from PayPal.

wazkelly
06-08-2016, 06:47 PM
Hey Dr, yes, it's instant. All seems to be working well so far... I'm happy not be pay the fees (extortion) from PayPal.
Have to agree there Adam as PayPal fees would be at least double for Visa & MasterCard and right up there alongside AMEX.