PDA

View Full Version : Pitbull guitars showing all the models

germanson
10-05-2016, 04:53 AM
Hi, I thinking, just thinking, that it would be great if you post your own videos of all the kits, with one finished model.

As all the brands are publishing the products, and we are talking of music instruments, a video could help a lot to the possible future customers.

I know that this is a cost for the company, but maybe you can sell the model after the video, and doing this you can save the money that you spend.

Just an idea, thanks for your help!

Gavin1393
10-05-2016, 09:20 AM
Hi, I thinking, just thinking, that it would be great if you post your own videos of all the kits, with one finished model.

As all the brands are publishing the products, and we are talking of music instruments, a video could help a lot to the possible future customers.

I know that this is a cost for the company, but maybe you can sell the model after the video, and doing this you can save the money that you spend.

Just an idea, thanks for your help!

Hi Germanson

This was a 'formula' we followed early on when we only had a few kits. But, as the range of kits supplied increased, we also discovered that the ability of our builders increased tremendously. From this they started supplying us with videos and the like that we felt added to the community spirit of the company and the forum.

We still greatly appreciate the build threads that folk start, and we think that this gives a lot of people confidence to know that these guitars are being built by community members rather than professional luthiers.

We also have the 'Gallery' were a number of variations, paint techniques, colours etc. are posted by forum members of their completed guitars. Again this gives prospective builders some inspiration and some ideas of what they can achieve.

We also appreciate getting ideas such as the one you have put forward and I know Adam will look at this suggestion. We are also mindful that we want to keep the costs of the kit as affordable as possible since that way people will be encouraged to give it a go without being too fearful of wasting their money if they mess things up.

Perhaps you might consider becoming one of our star performers by documenting your build and putting together a video that will be seen by 1000's of forum members! Great was to become famous!