PDA

View Full Version : New Finished 6 String Electric Guitars Now Available

adam
20-03-2016, 01:34 PM
Pit Bull Guitars have released a small range of good quality, budget-priced electric guitars in 6 and 7 String configuration.

These guitars are made in the factory that have made our Unfinished Guitar Kits since 2012. The factory itself has supplied mid-priced finished guitars to the European market for many years.

Our small range of guitars represents a lot of "behind the scenes" work, with a number individuals, including many Forum members, who offered invaluable advise and recommendations.

Special thanks to Kimball, whose advice was instrumental in developing our "Flagship" 6 String; the PBG-6M.

9596 9597
The PBG-6M guitars have a mahogany body (with Flamed veneer) and a mahogany neck with a reverse headstock.

The bridge is a 2 point chrome ST style tremolo.

The pickups are generic Chinese humbuckers and can be upgraded to Toneriders, Entwistles or John Benson's if you prefer.

Of course, we just had to have some Tele(TM) style guitars.

9598 9599
The TLG-1 is a standard solid body (Alder) with a flame veneer and a maple neck with maple fretboard.

the two colours above are available and both feature a flame veneer.

cont...

adam
20-03-2016, 01:41 PM
Cont.

The other Tele(TM) style guitar is a Thinline, offered in a couple of tasty, bold finishes (Dakota Red and Ivory):
9601 9602

The TLG-2 Guitars are semi-hollow basswood, with a maple neck and fretboard. Both feature chrome hardware and a 3 ply White Pearloid pickguard.

Not to forget those who Shred or Djent, our popular EXG-7M 7 String guitars are back in Black and Trans Honey.

9603 9604

Check out the full range of 6 and 7 String Finished Guitars here (http://www.pitbullguitars.com/finished-guitars/).

stan
20-03-2016, 04:47 PM
wow the PBG 6M and teles look pretty slick

mark h
21-03-2016, 04:42 AM
VERY IMPRESSED with the colours and photos

DrNomis_44
28-03-2016, 06:05 PM
These new finished PBG 6-String electrics look great, would love to buy myself a PBG-6M and a TLG-1, the TLG-2's are really cool, especially the cream coloured one, I've never seen a 7-String Explorer before.

Sheven
08-05-2016, 07:59 PM
Those Tele's came up real nice!! especially tlg-2! i might have to get one!!

Mercury
02-01-2017, 11:13 AM
I'm considering the PBG-6M. Nice looking build. Does it come in any other colours?

wokkaboy
02-01-2017, 11:22 AM
Hi Mercury flick Adam an email and ask if he can ask the factory to paint or stain it in another colour. What colour did you have in mind ? I see there is a cherry burst and trans blue colours available.

Mercury
03-01-2017, 04:33 AM
Hi Mercury flick Adam an email and ask if he can ask the factory to paint or stain it in another colour. What colour did you have in mind ? I see there is a cherry burst and trans blue colours available.

Thanks for your reply. Unsure what other colours might actually work. I do know that cherry burst and trans blue are classic finishes when it comes to flamed tops. What do you think might make for a good colour, or stain?

Happy New Year.