PDA

View Full Version : Productive Day at PBG HQ

adam
13-02-2016, 08:46 PM
When you select "no hardware" or "no pickups" on a kit, what happens to those items? Short answer... they end up in a massive pile which will be "sorted out one day".

Well, today was that day.

Here's Phil and Betsy getting in amongst it (well, just some of it).

We've sorted out all the full hardware packs, so we can now order kits, minus hardware, to match with these packs.

But... we've ended up with a BIG box of "bits & pieces" left over, which needs a new home.

These are hardware packs from our LP, ST, TL and other kits in various stages of completeness. There's a good quantity of pickups and other random bits. It is all from our main Chinese supplier (sorry, no Benson pickups or Babicz hardware) and all in new condition.

We've weighed the box and it is 18.5kg.

If you're interested, we are offering this for sale at $10 per kg... $185 for the lot (Australia only sorry- the freight overseas would be in the hundreds of dollars).

First in, first served. If there's no takers here, I will put it on sale on the site and eBay.

If you want this box of goodies, email me at adam(at)pitbullguitars(dot)com and I can send you a PayPal invoice.

nDR01d
14-02-2016, 02:18 PM
Hi Adam,
When are you going to make this available on the site and eBay? Or has it gone?

adam
14-02-2016, 07:55 PM
Thought I'd give it a few days on here and, if there were no takers, I would put it up on the site and eBay. If you're interested flick me an email.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BenWA
15-02-2016, 10:01 AM
seems like this would have woks name all over it, for the 4d workshop

wokkaboy
15-02-2016, 10:11 AM
hahha thinking about it Ben but got a pretty good range of PBG spares from upgrades - don't think I'd use 18.5kg worth !

adam
19-02-2016, 03:44 PM
**UPDATE**

There didn't seem to any interest, which I guess is not surprising, as they are all Chinese parts. So, we've decided to keep this box for "spare parts".

It came in handy today when a customer misplaced the wires from her IB-5 kit. So, we dug into the box of goodies and sent her some wires so she could finish her kit.

If anyone loses some bits, flick me an email and we'll see if we can sort you out.