2 guitar cabinets with mic positioning
Intelligent metronome (NEW)
Sophisticated audio player (NEW)
Advanced recorder (NEW)
Standalone application
Plug-in module - VST/AU/AAX

DrNomis_44
19-09-2015, 01:52 AM
Cheers, I downloaded it and tried it out, seems to work pretty well in Windows 10.

kimball492
19-09-2015, 02:30 AM
Great glad you liked it some of the sounds are pretty good let me know your thoughts have a great weekend.

Fretworn
19-09-2015, 08:00 AM
Dang, I might have to get around to updating OSX sometime so I can get some of this free stuff, but this old beastie is getting a bit churlish in its old age and I'm not sure if it will cope.

kimball492
23-09-2015, 10:29 PM
Fretworn what Mac and what version of OS X are you using currently

Fretworn
24-09-2015, 10:48 AM
I think it's about 6 or 7 years old, and I think I'm still running Snow Leopard. But the poor beastie is starting to show it's age and miss-use (sorry I mean over-use). It's getting so slow I'm going to need to get it a zimmer frame soon.

Island_Moose
24-09-2015, 11:18 AM
My Mustang I (Fender) is very good at this, a range of classic amps and effects. The Fender Princeton with a touch of overdrive is impressive.

wokkaboy
24-09-2015, 11:46 AM
Hey Moose I have a Mustang IV amp head and am impressed with the range of amps and sounds available.
I need to plug the USB into the PC and experiment more with the sounds and find the sound I really like.

Island_Moose
24-09-2015, 12:13 PM
Hey Moose I have a Mustang IV amp head and am impressed with the range of amps and sounds available.
I need to plug the USB into the PC and experiment more with the sounds and find the sound I really like.

Yeah the laptop and Fuse software is where the magic happens. The combinations are endless, and if you join the forum there are uploads of famous combinations (Santana, Page, etc). You can also play along to backing tracks that are free to download.

wokkaboy
24-09-2015, 12:16 PM
sounds good Moose I'll have to have a look on the Fender Fuse website to check it out.
So if you upload a famous sound setup do you just nominate one of the 100 channels it gets saved to ?

I just had a quick look is this the preset page you download the sounds from ?

https://fuse.fender.com/mustang/presets/

I see Princeton as the first choice !

Gavin1393
24-09-2015, 01:14 PM
How do these Mustangs compare with the G-Dec? Are they the same basically?

wokkaboy
24-09-2015, 01:18 PM
Gav I don't know anything about G-dec, how old are they and have they got USB/software interface for them ?
I'm sure your pink hofner bass will sound good with both amps hahha

kimball492
24-09-2015, 04:53 PM
Fretworn this may help if your Mac is upgradable you may find Yosemite may give your computer a new lease of life.
http://www.apple.com/au/osx/how-to-upgrade/

Island_Moose
24-09-2015, 06:14 PM
You can save it as a pre-set if you like it a lot, or just save it to the Fuse library.

DrNomis_44
29-09-2015, 07:57 AM
I think it's about 6 or 7 years old, and I think I'm still running Snow Leopard. But the poor beastie is starting to show it's age and miss-use (sorry I mean over-use). It's getting so slow I'm going to need to get it a zimmer frame soon.

How much Ram do you have installed on your Mac?, if you have some spare Ram slots on the motherboard you could try installing more Ram, you could also try a backup of all your wanted data, and then a clean install of your Mac's OS, that can sometimes speed-up a slow computer.