PDA

View Full Version : First Time Build From Fargo ND

psalo
21-06-2015, 11:13 PM
This was my first whack at building rather than playing a guitar. I was glad that it turned out to be pleasing both to the eyes and ears. Plays well also.

Attached are pictures of what was created. And also a picture of my build standing to the right of my goto 5 String Shecter Bass.

keloooe
22-06-2015, 05:43 AM
Hi Psalo, welcome to the forum! I saw that IB-S6 on Facebook last night, what a stunner build!
Looks like you had the build process under control so I won't go into detail about building tips. Make sure when you pick your next kit (and trust me, the GAS (Guitar Acquisition Syndrome) will get to you and you will buy another one, even if it means getting the missus a new pair of shoes..... Damn I'm lucky to be single!), start a build diary so we can watch the build progress and help you as much as possible!

Have fun with the new bass, I'd be chuffed to have one of those kits looking like that!

Cheers,
Pest

wokkaboy
22-06-2015, 11:20 AM
welcome to the forum Psalo,
nice looking IB-6S bass, love the colour, well done !

thewasabiking
24-08-2015, 12:14 AM
Hi psalo, I'm new too. I play an Ibanez six string bass and that build of yours is GORGEOUS. I'd love to get my hands on it for a few minutes