PDA

View Full Version : TL-1 in Dingotone Butterscotch

adam
30-05-2015, 07:56 PM
In anticipation of our launch of Dingotone Butterscotch, we have made available one TL-1 kit, at a discounted price, with a FREE Dingotone Butterscotch finish kit.

So, you get a complete TL-1 kit (your choice of chrome/black/gold hardware/no hardware... and save $20 on the RRP).

PLUS!!! You get a complete kit of the new Dingotone Butterscotch finish.

The only condition: you MUST start a My Build Diary thread to document the build.

One only!

https://www.pitbullguitars.com/shop/guitars/pit-bull-guitars-tl-1-electric-guitar-kit-forum-special-butterscotch/

dingobass
30-05-2015, 08:11 PM
And here is a sneaky peak at the new Butterscotch on Ash...
It was late and not the best light, will post better one tomorrow

wokkaboy
30-05-2015, 08:30 PM
sold dot com. Went for black hardware and black pearloid guard. Can't wait to start it !

gavinturner
30-05-2015, 08:37 PM
Nice one Wokka. If I had the dollars I would have been all over this too. Interested to see the result.

cheers,
Gav.

GeneralKaos
30-05-2015, 11:31 PM
Gotta say, the man is QUICK!!!!!!

keloooe
31-05-2015, 06:48 AM
Mmmmmm.... I love seeing my ash body blank with that colour on it... I already have a Tele, no need for a second one to be stolen by Adam!

andrewdosborne
31-05-2015, 06:53 AM
Damn, Sydney FC vs Spurs made me fall asleep on the couch and miss this one!

Rabbitz
31-05-2015, 07:02 AM
Damn, Sydney FC vs Spurs made me fall asleep on the couch and miss this one!

Is it too obvious to say that it isn't surprising someone would fall asleep watching soccer??

:cool:

keloooe
31-05-2015, 07:35 AM
For me it was a mix of being horribly sick since Tuesday, falling asleep due to said sickness and also watching soccer, using my current money on other things (although I did have the money for it :D) and already having an awesome project to work on....

Also Wokka I thought you said you wouldn't buy another kit until you cleared your current stack!

andrewdosborne
31-05-2015, 07:37 AM
Is it too obvious to say that it isn't surprising someone would fall asleep watching soccer??

:cool:

Great for insomnia!