PDA

View Full Version : I absolutely love pitbull guitars

nickflook
24-04-2015, 01:15 PM
I cant thank everyone enough for helping me realize my dream of building my own guitar. Ive wanted to do this since I was a little kid and you guys totally made it possible. Since the day I plugged it in and everything all worked, I seriously have just been the happiest dude. Im trying to plan on which ones to buy next. Im probably gonna buy like 3 at the same time. I literally want to quit my job as a 3d animator and build guitars for a living now. You guys are seriously doing a great thing here. Its very honourable how helpful and nice everyone is here. Im an instant fan and supporter for life now. You guys rock.

wokkaboy
24-04-2015, 01:28 PM
nice message Nick, I think everyone who has built a PBG kit has been very happy with the results, the fun and satisfaction of playing a guitar/bass that you have built.
Warning this hobby is addictive, you may have read we call it GAS - Guitar Aquisition Syndrome.
Enjoy building your next kit (or 3) Nick, the great thing is each build you should learn a bit more and keep improving !

gavinturner
24-04-2015, 07:23 PM
A great sentiment Nick, and one we all share. The support from PBG and this community is one of the main thins I love so much about this addictive hobby!!

cheers,
Gav.

stan
25-04-2015, 01:45 PM
you rock Nick, it's great members like yourself that build this community into something really cool

Brendan
25-04-2015, 09:18 PM
Nick - great to hear that you're happy with both the service and the forum... I think many here share those sentiments.

adam
26-04-2015, 03:53 PM
Hey Nick, so great to hear that mate. Yes, this Community is something special.

I especially like that it's organic and growing as all the contributors themselves learn and improve their skills.

Onwards and upwards!