PDA

View Full Version : RC-3 Triple Pickup Beauty

adam
12-04-2015, 04:43 PM
Hey folks, I got this one in for a customer and he changed his mind.

It's basically an RC-1 routed for 3 standard humbuckers.

I've checked with Tonerider Generators and they fit perfectly. Only thing is, I'm not sure you're going to get any pups with surrounds to fit this guitar.

The other option is to go mini humbuckers; I tried a couple of the pups that come with a standard RC-1 and they also fit perfectly, but there's not much wiggle room.

The kit comes with all the standard RC-1 hardware, but no pickups are in the kit.

Anyhoo, these kits should retail at the same as the RC-1, $229. This one is yours for $165.

Condition: I can't guarantee that your preferred humbuckers are going to fit, without some mods to the pickup routs.

Also note, this one has the filler issue in the tail section, so you'll need to use a solid colour there, or on the whole body.

Otherwise, if there are any issues with the kit, our standard guarantee applies.

So, if you want this one, email or pm me and I will send you a PayPal invoice, or bank details, if you prefer paying by deposit.

keloooe
13-04-2015, 02:06 PM
If I got that kit, I'd go mini humbuckers and have a custom pickguard to hold it all in place

xDruichii
05-05-2015, 12:14 PM
Is this still available?

adam
30-05-2015, 06:26 PM
Is this still available?

Hi mate, sorry I missed this, yes, it is still here. Seems nobody is game to take it on.