PDA

View Full Version : New Shipment Arriving in the week of March 9

adam
27-02-2015, 03:55 PM
Our shipment is finally confirmed to arrive Monday week. I'm hoping that we will start shipping backorders around Thursday March 12 or Friday 13.

This shipment is HUGE! It's a full container load of all our most popular kits. Hopefully we will have enough stock to last the year.

I'm still looking out for exciting new models; like the 5 String Explorer style bass kits on this shipment. So, I will get another "top up" order around June/July that will definitely include some more new models.

Pricing
I've done some preliminary costing on this shipment and, even with the savings in freight, the lower Aussie dollar means that Retail pricing is going to have to go up by at least 12%.

This is not definite yet, however, if you do want one of the popular kits that is currently out of stock (LP-1, LP-1M, RC-4, JM-1, etc..) then you can backorder now at the current price. You will need to pay for it now though, I can't do "holdsies".

gavinturner
27-02-2015, 05:33 PM
Great news Adam, does this shipment contain any Starcasters by any chance?

cheers,
Gav.

adam
27-02-2015, 05:47 PM
Yes Gav, there's some Starcaster style kits. Hoping they do a better job than the "Coronado" attempt.

Also I have two Mahogany body RC-1 Rickenbacker style kits.

adam
27-02-2015, 05:54 PM
Oh, and some new 7 string kits, EX, IC and IB style.

andrewdosborne
27-02-2015, 06:25 PM
Fantastic news!

Brendan
27-02-2015, 08:49 PM
Great - thanks for letting us know early Ads.

wokkaboy
28-02-2015, 07:10 AM
great news Ads, a full container will take over a day just to unload and pack into some sort of order.
Can't wait to see some pics of the new 7 string kits, I'm keen on a EX model