PDA

View Full Version : Reviews

adam
19-02-2015, 04:02 PM
Just a reminder that we always appreciate getting your product reviews on our site.

As a customer of many different eStores over the years, I always look at the customer reviews to gauge how good the product is and how reliable the business is. I'm sure you folks are the same.

So, it would be nice if all our products have at least a couple of reviews. It doesn't have to be a glowing review, as long as it is fair and constructive. Even things that a potential customer might want to consider before purchasing... like wiring a hollow body guitar!! All of this is invaluable to future builders.

Anyone can lodge a review on any one of the hundreds of products we sell.

Just go to the product page for the product you want to review and click the Reviews link.

You can then give it a Star rating (out of 5) and a written review.

So, if you've bought a kit, a pickup, some finish, or an accessory, and you think that you have something to say to persuade (or even dissuade) a potential customer... please, give us a review.

keloooe
19-02-2015, 05:27 PM
I'll check my kits and see if there are reviews now Ads.

dave.king1
19-02-2015, 06:25 PM
Will do once my interloper kit is out of the way and I can concentrate on the main game.

It was reviews on YouTube that led me to PBG in the first place

TC1600
20-02-2015, 06:02 PM
Reviews are great, definitely, but what drew me to PBG was price, range and backup in the form of this amazing forum, and the fact it's a local business. When I get a chance I will leave a review though :)