PDA

View Full Version : PG reminder

Brendan
13-01-2015, 09:37 PM
Hey everyone - just a gentle reminder that we are trying to keep the site to a PG rating. We've got a couple of family builds going on and want to keep people comfortable showing their kids what's going on without having to vet every post.

DrNomis_44
13-01-2015, 11:58 PM
Cheers for that, will keep that in mind.

stan
14-01-2015, 03:55 PM
absolutely.
Not only is this a family friendly forum, you can get any message across without resorting to non PG language

wokkaboy
14-01-2015, 03:59 PM
yeah its easy to keep it PG rating, just treat it like you are hanging with your grandparents and turn the auto no swear setting on !

maxaxe
14-01-2015, 05:48 PM
No more risque double entendres from me.
I don't wanna be whisked into the naughty room do I?

Brendan
14-01-2015, 08:03 PM
Max, last I heard, you built half the naughty room - or at least all the pinnies :).

Brendan
14-01-2015, 09:01 PM
BTW - we understand that the odd thing can accidentally slip out - we're not here to be building the new nanny state. It's just a gentle reminder out there that we're a PG site. If you do stumble on an accidental slip up and want a Moderator to have a quick Captain Cook, just hit the exclamation mark in the triangle underneath the poster's avatar and it'll fire off a message to the Mod squad.

That also goes for having a go at someone or their build - we want BYO Guitar to be a nice safe place for people to make mistakes and get help from the wonderful cruë that's involved. So if you feel someone is having a go at you or someone else, drop the Mods a line and we'll look into it and try to resolve it pronto (Perth time, so there may be a little lag at times :) ).