PDA

View Full Version : A big Merry Christmas to the PBG crew and forumites

wokkaboy
19-12-2014, 11:10 AM
G'day all,
I'd like to take this opportunity to give a big thanks to all the excellent support and service PBG has provided all of us this year, so enjoy a well earnt break and have a safe and enjoyable festive season.
To all the forumites its been fun interacting, helping and bouncing ideas off. This community rocks, I reckon could be the best in the southern hemisphere or possibly the world !
I've stocked up beer supplies in the naughty room so drop by for a pint and pizza over the next 2 weeks !
Without PBG what would we do with all our spare time ?
A big thanks to Ads for keeping customer service so high and always happy to fix any issues with any kits.
Also a big thanks to DB for letting me over to his man cave probably about 10 or so times this year, I've learnt so much mate !

merry xmas to all have a safe and merry festive season.
I'm on holidays for 2 weeks as of today so lots of axe time ahead !

Nickosaurus
19-12-2014, 11:16 AM
Merry Xmas to all. :)

wokkaboy
19-12-2014, 11:19 AM
if anyone has any ideas for a tag for 4000+ posts please let me know, I'm not far off !
Something higher than overlord of music will be tough !

Nickosaurus
19-12-2014, 11:40 AM
Lord of Bandwidth :P

kells80aus
19-12-2014, 11:41 AM
Mery Xmas to one and All, and have a fantastic New Year.

CHEERS PK

kells80aus
19-12-2014, 11:42 AM
Mery Xmas to one and All, and have a fantastic New Year.

CHEERS PK

wokkaboy
19-12-2014, 11:44 AM
Lord of Bandwidth I like it Nicko, will think about that one

gavinturner
19-12-2014, 01:46 PM
To all at PBG and all my friends here on the forum, a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! It's been a great year for guitar building, and next year promises to be even better. Here's hoping there's a new kit (or two!) tucked under every chrissy tree.

cheers,
Gav.

wokkaboy
19-12-2014, 01:51 PM
haha yeah Gav, you need more kits bro, hows the pile of unbuilt kits about 3 or 4 high ?

bargeloobs
19-12-2014, 02:11 PM
A big Merry Christmas and happy nu year to everyone on the forum, what a mind blowing year of guitar builds from all you blokes and bloke-esses! Beers on me!

robin
19-12-2014, 02:57 PM
Merry Christmas to all. A big THANK YOU to Adam and the boys for their tireless excellent customer service and a speciall thanks to all those Forumites smarter than me who have helped and guided those of us who are less knowledgeable.

And I agree with Warren, if there is a better/more helpful Forum for guitar builders I have yet to find it.

Be safe and be Blessed over the Christmas break guys.
rob

Scott J.
19-12-2014, 08:47 PM
All the best of the season's greetings and the happiest of wishes for a super New Year to a great bunch of people ... there is NO better or more helpful forum of people, ANYWHERE!

And to Adam, DB, and ALL the PBG crew the sincerest and humblest of THANK YOU's ... we (the forum-ites) wouldn't be what we are without you! ... from those about to build, we salute you

Brendan
19-12-2014, 11:07 PM
All - the forum works because of the breadth of contributors - Wokks being one of the key culprits! Since joining this community 18 months ago, I have had a ball and look forward to continuing to do so as I build kits and live vicariously through others doing the same.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good kit!

Fretworn
20-12-2014, 04:28 AM
Merry Christmas, Everyone!

andrewdosborne
20-12-2014, 05:48 AM
Wishing Adam and all the PBG community a safe and happy Christmas. May all your guitar building dreams come true in 2015!

AJ
20-12-2014, 07:45 PM
I bid everyone a merry Xmas and a safe new year

adam
21-12-2014, 06:07 PM
Hey Wokka, thanks so much for the Christmas wishes, same to you buddy.

And a hearty Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all our Forumites.

Bless you all!

Apologies we didn't get around to the Christmas Cards again this year. We did try, but it was impossible to get everyone together at the same time.

Anyhoo... MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone. And here's to a rockin' 2015!

wokkaboy
22-12-2014, 08:51 AM
no worries Ads, hope you and the PBG team enjoy some time off.
Hope you are getting good use out of the tele chopping board !
FYI Ads the photo of Karijini red is a spalted maple LP-1SS, not a Paulownia. The Paulownia kit had butterscotch and I can't see a picture of butterscotch on the PBG website

adam
22-12-2014, 10:51 AM
Thanks Wokka, I'll fix that.

I don't think DB has released butterscotch yet, but when he does I'll use that photo.

ScoopD
22-12-2014, 02:17 PM
I whole heartedly agree with all of the above. A great bunch of blokes with a huge amount of knowledge. Some of this stuff has scared me, but the back up of the Forumanians has helped me move forward. I'm on leave from Xmas eve, so my first build will finally be completed. The second build is already planned and waiting on the release of butterscotch.

Bring on 2015.

ihasmario
22-12-2014, 10:39 PM
Merry Christmas and a happy new build!

GeneralKaos
25-12-2014, 05:52 PM
A very Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year to all!