PDA

View Full Version : Dingobass Guitars

adam
14-12-2014, 03:13 PM
Hey folks, I've started the first eBay Auction on one of DB's builds; an STA-1, finished in Dingotone burst.

The idea is to move some of the many finished guitars we have here (sitting around on stands or in cases, when they should be played and enjoyed!)

I'm sure Wokka will agree, this STA-1 is something special, it's an excellent burst and really took us both by surprise. I completely forgot DB Had made this one and it was only when Wokka was looking for a case that we came upon it.

Anyhoo, starting price is $399 and the Buy It Now is $650. Considering the number of hours DB probably put into it and the historical value (probably the first Dingotone burst finish), I think that's a pretty good price.

All parts stock except the red pearoild pickguard and the bone nut.

Here's a link to eBay if you want to check it out:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Pit-Bull-Guitars-STA-1-Strat-Style-Guitar-Built-Dingo-Custom-Luthiers-/171585606772?pt=AU_Musical_Instruments_Instruments&hash=item27f34c9474

Scott J.
14-12-2014, 08:00 PM
Niiiice! :)

metalhead
15-12-2014, 05:22 AM
Damn, that is nice! Pearloid pickguard is a bit glitzy for me personally, but overall it looks great.

wokkaboy
15-12-2014, 09:47 AM
yeah this was a beautifully finished build, well done DB its a ripper

ihasmario
01-01-2015, 03:30 PM
There's a place on facebook called The Gas Station, which is a place for Perth musicians. You can sell some of your extras there, and they allow a monthly post about your business.

:)