PDA

View Full Version : Swap, Trade or Unload your unwanted gear here.

adam
07-12-2014, 05:09 PM
Thanks to Scott J for asking for this forum. If you've got any musical gear, tools or any other guitar related bits and pieces that you no longer use... swap, trade or unload them here.

Please don't post "For Sale" items here. There are plenty of avenues for selling goods, this is not one of them.

jarrod
07-12-2014, 07:09 PM
Great thread Adam,
Ok guys Im looking to swap this baby in as new condition. Every effect you can think of with 100 's of program presets available.
Happy to swap for a good condencer vocal mic to the same value of about $350 or make offers with what else you may have.

Nickosaurus
07-12-2014, 07:22 PM
I've got a TC Electronics Ditto Looper for trades. Looking for a delay pedal.

Also got my Orange Jim Root Terror up for trades too.

ultpanzi
08-12-2014, 03:55 PM
I've got quite a few parts lying around here. Got a seven string floyd with all the mounting gear and locking nut, few 25k and 500k pots. Sets of tuners. Got a few stock pickups too. I've got a lot more so if you need a spare part I might have it so pm me. I'm not sure what Im looking for so offer me a good deal or convince me why it should be free. I also have a special onboard dirt and boost thats ready to be stuck into any guitar or bass that I built for fun if that appeals to anyone.

ihasmario
12-12-2014, 08:41 PM
If anyone has a looper that is better than the Boss RC-300, but you find you aren't using it to its potential. Let's trade. I'll give you some cash.

If you have a high end reverb (think Eventide Space), I'm your guy.

I've got stock tele gear from a PBG kit (pickups, tuners, bridge, pickguard (white)) that someone can have if they want it. I'm looking to trade it for general parts, like nuts to fit my AC30 (since for some reason the nuts on it at the moment are plastic and keep snapping). Or if you are a keen woodsmith/painter in exchange for your services once I get my harp build underway this holidays. Plus some cash.

Otherwise I'll let those tele parts go to someone who has a drill press and will help me fix up the control plate on my tele. It works, but it's not PERFECT because I don't have a drill press.

--

If anyone has a pitbull guitar kit they have not finished, or don't think they will get around to, please feel free to send me a PM. I'm trying to run a competition at the school I work for involving "design your own guitar" and I'd like to let the kids paint it and then (depending on my financial input eg. if I have to buy a new kit) possibly let them keep it + teach them how to play a bit. Otherwise the winner of the competition at school will be painting an SG for me I think.... :P

Cheers.