PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

Kodja
07-12-2014, 11:21 AM
I am living in Broome WA. I have an acoustic guitar and have been mucking around with that but now I want an Electric. I looked around and Pitbulls kits looked the best for me. This is my first kit and I am a complete Nooby. I have a SG1 and I can't wait to get it all stained and put together.

Cheers

Kodja

Brendan
07-12-2014, 11:45 AM
Kodja, welcome along. SG's are a fun buld so hope you enjoy it. I'd encourage you to start a build diary here: http://www.buildyourownguitar.com.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=56. That way if you have any issues, you can drop them in the diary and help will not be far away! Has saved at least one of my builds so far!

Fretworn
08-12-2014, 09:05 AM
Welcome Kodja!

adam
08-12-2014, 04:16 PM
Hey Kodja, not a bad place to be living, Broome. Finally made it up there a couple of years ago.

The SG-1 is pretty straightforward, the only challenge will be the wiring. If you need any help at that stage don't be afraid to ask.

wokkaboy
08-12-2014, 05:12 PM
welcome Kodja, SG is a great kit and should give you heaps of enjoyment and satisfaction. As Brendan said start a build diary and ask any questions.
When you are ready to glue the neck in place (this is a set neck kit) make sure you ask for help if you aren't sure. This is the most important part of the build.
Enjoy the ride !

gavinturner
08-12-2014, 08:13 PM
Welcome Kodja. Hope you enjoy your first build. Start a build diary and let us know all about it! We love to share other people's experiences, and it's a great way to get help along the way. Have fun!

cheers,
Gav.