PDA

View Full Version : IB-6S stock?

michael
19-11-2014, 12:11 AM
Hi there. I pre-ordered an IB-6S kit a few weeks ago after Adam told me it would be available in mid-November. I checked the page for it (http://www.pitbullguitars.com/shop/bass-guitar-kits/pit-bull-guitars-ib-6s-electric-6-string-bass-guitar-kit-spalted-maple/) just now and saw that instead of being backordered, it's now out of stock.

As I'm in the US and will have a few weeks wait for shipping, I'm curious what the status of this model is.

adam
19-11-2014, 06:45 AM
Hi Michael if you placed a backorder then your IB-6 will be shipped this week. It says out of stock because they were all back ordered from this shipment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brendan
19-11-2014, 07:38 AM
Michael - great to see it'll be on its way to you soon - looking forward to seeing a diary of this build!

michael
19-11-2014, 10:43 AM
Thanks, Adam! I can't wait to get it!

I'll start my build diary soon. I've been testing staining on maple and basswood samples in anticipation of starting on the project.

wokkaboy
19-11-2014, 10:48 AM
good stuff Michael, must be good to know your kit is on it's way ! Sure the kit you get will be a stunner, these IB-6S kits are about the sexyest bass kits in the cattledog !