PDA

View Full Version : ASH Les Paul Demo 01 (rough)

rockmof
17-10-2014, 06:02 AM
Here is the quick demo I promised.

Remember it's not too polished.

Rick

Well it didn't come through here either
I don't know how to use that cloud thing, there must be something wrong with this computer.

ric.

wokkaboy
17-10-2014, 06:13 AM
Rick what site is your video uploaded to - youtube, soundcloud ?
try posting the URL link on the page, you can edit your post

bargeloobs
17-10-2014, 07:48 AM
/<\\/p>[]<\\/p>/Quote from rockmof on October 16, 2014, 15:02

I don't know how to use that cloud thing, there must be something wrong with this computer.

ric.

Was playin round with some Tosin Abasi stuff the other day and said the exact same thing about my guitar:P

rockmof
17-10-2014, 09:07 AM
HEY decided to try to use Sound Cloud, it works. so here is the first ROUGH demo of the monster.
Don't worry about that funny sounding bit in the middle.

Rick.
https://soundcloud.com/rickmoff49/demo-01-ash-les-paulmp3

wokkaboy
18-10-2014, 12:09 AM
sounds pretty good Rick, what pup settings did you use ?

Nickosaurus
18-10-2014, 01:33 AM
/<\\/p>[]<\\/p>/Quote from bargeloobs on October 16, 2014, 16:48

/<\\/p>[/<\\/p>[]<\\/p>/]<\\/p>/Quote from rockmof on October 16, 2014, 15:02

ric.

Was playin round with some Tosin Abasi stuff the other day and said the exact same thing about my guitar:P

hahaha :P

ihasmario
01-12-2014, 07:55 PM
I like the tone, man! I might have to make an LP.

Whats the last chord? Misfinger or intonation? If you don't have anything decent to intonate with, I posted a guide on how to do it with your computer.

rockmof
17-12-2014, 05:23 PM
Hi ihasmario, yeah sounds like a incorrect cord but it is an Em at the 7th fret but (that word again) using some open strings. I thought I'd try it, sort of worked but a bit of tension there.
Wokka, just forgot what pick ups were used.

I have tried to do another using the back pup, dimarzio super distortion, a simple melody using the three sounds, parallel, which I like the best, series, ok but need a bit of volume to sound good to me, and single coil, the inside coil only which I think is nice for a instrumental type tune.

I was geting a crook sound straight in to the computer and really cant work the recorder too good, however I will attempt again, with a note as to what setting is being used.

Rick

rockmof
17-12-2014, 05:24 PM
Hi ihasmario, Ok checked that chord out, you are right the notes I wanted were (from 6th string) E, e, b, e, b, e. I am unsure what the wrong note is.

Rick

ihasmario
23-12-2014, 12:31 AM
Sounds great anyway!