PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

Rozario78
12-09-2014, 10:56 AM
Greetings from Sydney!

Just wanted to drop in and say hi to everyone! I'm totally stoked about learning the ins and outs of building a guitar and hopefully, it will lead to me having my first kit guitar!!

To be honest, I haven't played in a long while and can't wait to get my hands on a six-string. I've parted ways with my guitars, effects and amps except for a Jackson/Charvel acoustic I've had since I was a kid.

I've always been a Les Paul person, but Strats will always have a place in my heart (my first electric guitar was a dinged-up, Strat-esque Tokai).

Keen to learn and there's definitely alot of really talented people on this forum I would love to learn from.

Keep up the good work and I hope to be able to produce something in the future!

PS - what should I tell the Mrs when she sees the wood working tools I've ordered??

Gavin1393
12-09-2014, 12:24 PM
Your late uncle left them for you in his will...

Gavin1393
12-09-2014, 12:25 PM
Welcome to the forum Rozario, plenty of talent here, loads of friendly help. Always a great idea to start a build diary. Folk here notice things that are out of place and can correct you before you go too far wrong...

wokkaboy
13-09-2014, 12:05 AM
welcome Rozario,
seems almost daily we are welcoming a new forum member.
Warning building guitars is addictive.
As Gav said start a build diary and ask plenty of questions. The forum is here to help.
Best of luck with the build. What kit you got in mind ?

stan
13-09-2014, 12:35 AM
Welcome Rozario, cant help you mate, we have enough troubles with our own partners, haha

Fretworn
13-09-2014, 02:32 AM
Welcome! Which area of Sydney are you from. I'm up North, and there is a couple Shire folk around here.